1. How much do you love your partner?
A. Very much
B. Just enough to ensure that I will still stay.
C. I am not sure anymore.
2. Do you think unfaithfulness has damaged your relationship a lot?
A. I am trying my best to recover from it.
B. I am doing other things to keep me busy.
C. Yes, I do not know how to recover from it.
3. Before she cheated, did you ever cheat?
C. No, but now I am considering doing it.
4. Do you have a belief that people will always be faithful?
A. Yes, of course.
B. Not really.
C. I don’t think it is possible after what happened.
5. What is the main reason why she cheated?
A. I do not have any idea.
B. It may be because I am busy.
C. She may have found someone easier to be with.
6. What will make you forgive her?
A. My love for her will be enough.
B. She can reach a settlement with me.
C. She can promise not to do it again.
7. What is the reason why you should forgive?
A. For love.
B. For the sake of our reputation.
C. For my peace of mind.
8. Do you feel guilty even if you weren’t the one who cheated?
A. No, but I am hurt.
C. Not at all.
9. Do you think that people cheat because they have found someone better?
A. I hope not.
C. No. They just found someone easier.
10. How long do you think it will take before you forgive your partner?
A. I have already forgiven her.
B. Possibly a few months to a year.
C. I honestly do not know.