When you are in a relationship, you want your partner to be honest, trustworthy, and faithful. But what happens when he selfishly decides to share intimate moments with someone else? Being cheated on is incredibly hurtful and can be seen as the ultimate betrayal by someone you love. Most of the time, staying with a man who strays isn’t worth it, but you’re having second thoughts about the status of your relationship. He begs for forgiveness, but how do you know he won’t do it again? Is he really sorry for cheating? Take this ‘Is he really sorry for cheating’ quiz to find all the answers.
1. Has he cheated on significant others in past relationships?
A. He has cheated on every person he’s ever dated
B. To my knowledge, he has never cheated on his exes
C. He has cheated on others, but I thought I would be different
2. Do you feel like you have his full attention when you’re with him?
A. I feel like he’s distracted by something else instead of focusing on me
B. Yes, he makes me feel loved and appreciated
C. No, he barely pays me any attention at all
3. How has he shown you that he’s remorseful for cheating?
A. He apologized and tried to be a better partner to make up for his mistakes
B. He begged me to stay with him but hasn’t made any other changes to better himself
C. He doesn’t seem to care that he cheated
4. Does he ever break up with you and hook up with other people, then try to get back with you?
A. Yes, this happens frequently
B. No, this has never happened
C. This has happened a few times
5. Do you believe the phrase “once a cheater, always a cheater” applies to him?
A. Yes, I believe he will cheat again
B. No, I believe that he will remain faithful
C. I don’t know what to believe anymore
6. How many times has he cheated on you?
A. Only once, and he immediately regretted it
B. He has a pattern of being unfaithful and has cheated on several occasions
C. He has cheated two or three times but insists that he won’t do it again
7. Who does he blame for his cheating ways?
A. He convinced me that it was my fault he cheated
B. He takes full responsibility for his actions
C. He places most of the blame on the other women that he cheated with
8. Do you trust him to be faithful when he is around other women?
A. Yes, he said he would never cheat again
B. No, he knows I’ll never fully trust him again
C. I’m not sure
9. How did you find out he was cheating on you?
A. I snooped through his phone and found inappropriate texts from other women
B. He felt guilty and came to me to confess that he cheated
C. He had been acting suspicious but denied that he cheated
10. Since he’s cheated, have you found any other evidence of further infidelity?
A. I don’t know, he keeps me locked out of everything
B. Yes, I found incriminating messages with women
C. No, I haven’t seen any other evidence of cheating