1. Does your partner say or do things that erode your self-esteem?
2. Do you have violent fights in front of children or other family members?
3. Does your spouse have substance abuse issues?
A. Not at all
B. He or she does use substance occasionally
C. They are in and out with this bad habit
4. Do you still have feelings for your partner?
B. They are not the same
D. Not at all
5. Why do you threaten with divorce?
A. To express anger when we have arguments
B. To get something by gaining control over the other person
C. To show we want real change
D. To inform the other person that we really want a divorce
6. Do you ever imagine your life after divorce?
A. Actually not
D. All the time
7. Are you ready to face changes to your finances, lifestyle, and traditions?
A. Not at all
B. Not sure
D. Yes, just to get out of this so-called marriage
8. Can you identify the exact reasons why you want a divorce?
A. Not really
B. I am not sure
C. Yes, but they are not that serious after all
D. Yes, to improve my life and stop being miserable
9. Do you want to change your spouse’s heart and mind with divorce?
A. Actually yes, I use this to suggest this so that he/she changes
C. Most times
D. Actually I really don't care what happens to him/her
10. How often do you experience moments of happiness?
A. Every day
B. Every few days
C. Maybe once a week
D. Very rarely