When you are a Christian, whether you and your partner are married or not, there are certain rules that you will have to follow. The number one rule for most Christians is to date someone who also fears God as much as they do, and who preferably goes to the same church as them. So, do you think as a Christian that you have followed all the rules imposed by your faith with your partner? Or is a compatibility test needed at this point? Take our quiz and find out now.
1. Do you and your partner enjoy doing things together?
A. Yes, especially spreading the word of God
B. Yes, especially being around each other
C. Yes, you just love being in this relationship
D. Sometimes you do, sometimes you don't
2. What is your favorite bible verse with you and your partner?
A. "I can do all things through him who strengthens me"
B. "But they who wait for the Lord shall renew their strength"
C. "No temptation has overtaken you that is not common to man"
D. You don't really have one
3. Are you alright with talking to your pastor about your marital/relationship problems?
A. Yes, of course
C. Most of the time
D. No, because it's too personal
4. Do you often argue with your partner?
A. No, not really
B. Yes, all the time
D. Only when necessary
5. What do you mostly argue about with your partner?
C. Things around the house
6. How long do you stay mad at each other?
A. A few hours
B. A few days
7. Do you reconcile with your partner before falling asleep as the Bible recommends it?
A. Yes, of course
B. Yes, but sometimes it's hard to do so
C. Not really.
D. It's simply not possible
8. Was the love of Christ the main reason why you got together?
A. Yes, definitely
B. It is possible
C. You don't think so. You think it was love at first sight
D. No, not at all
9. Do you think your love is stronger than any adversity as long as you got Jesus?
A. Yes, you have faith in this
B. Yes, you put Jesus at the center of your lives
C. It could be 50% true
D. No, your relationship depends on your and your partner only
10. What do you and your partner like doing together?
A. Talking about anything
B. Taking long walks
C. Looking each other in the eyes
D. You don't know, you'll have to think about it