Marrying someone with whom we have nothing in common doesn’t really rhyme with being a Christian. It is clear that Christians have some very strict recommendations when it comes to how they treat each other in a marriage and they are not wrong, because who would want to marry someone that they can’t stand? Hardcore Christians know that they can find what they need in the bible or seeking counseling through their pastor. So is your lover and you compatible under the Christian faith? Take our quiz and find out now.
1. Is your pastor at the center of your relationship?
A. Not really
C. He participates into making your life easy but you don't tell him everything
D. Absolutely not!
2. Have you sacrificed some of the things you used to do before you started dating a Christian?
A. Yes, like going dancing with friends during weekends
B. Yes, like doing drugs
C. Yes, like gossiping
D. No, not really
3. Why is being with a Christian important to you?
A. Because you are also a Christian
B. Because you need to start fresh
C. You don't know
D. The person doesn't need to be a Christian necessarily
4. Do you consider Jesus as your savior?
A. Yes, absolutely
B. Only when something unexpected happens
D. Not really
5. Do you feel comfortable praying with your partner?
A. All the time
C. Not really
D. No, you'd rather pray by yourself
6. Do you put all your faith on Jesus Christ?
C. Most of the time
7. Did you become a born again Christian because of your partner or was it your personal decision?
A. It was your personal decisions
B. It was your partner's decision
C. You just followed the flow
D. You are not really a Christian to begin with
8. Are you happier now that you are a Christian?
B. You think you are
C. Not really, but you are certainly getting there
D. No, nothing has changed
9. What is the one thing you like most about being a Christian?
A. You get to feel good about yourself
B. You get to feel loved by jesus
C. You get to find others in the faith
D. Nothing in particular
10. Do you take advantage of the bible when you have issues with your lover?
A. Yes, you consult your bible for guidance
B. Yes, you consult your bible for comfort
C. Yes, you just read it after praying hard
D. No, you'd rather think for yourself