For most Catholics, having some kind of compatibility with their spouse is important because the church recommends it. After all, the goal of the church is to guide its followers into imitating Christ and applying his principles. These principles may, in fact, help you have a solid and long-lasting impact on your marriage if you follow them.So, as a Catholic do you think you and your spouse are compatible? Take our quiz and find out.
1. Is the Bible the main inspiration for your couple?
C. Only when it fits you
D. Absolutely not
2. What is the most notable verse in the bible, according to you and your partner?
A. "You reap what you sow"
B. "Ask and you will be given"
C. "The Lord is my shepard, I lack nothing"
D. You don't really have a favorite one because you don't read the bible that much
3. Who do you seek for advice when there are no solutions between the two of you?
A. Your pastor
B. Your mother
D. No one
4. What is the main trait that attracted you to your partner?
A. Their honesty
B. The way they conduct themselves as Christians
C. Their physical appearance
D. You don't really know
5. Do you have faith in your partner? Why?
B. Most of the time
C. Not really
D. No, you don't trust people in general
6. Have you asked for any blessings from the church when it comes to your relationship?
A. Yes, as a devoted Christian it is important
B. Yes, because your partner asked you to
C. Yes because you want to be accepted by the church
D. No, and why should you?
7. Was your faith in Jesus the main thing that brought you together?
A. You have no doubt that it was the case.
B. You can't say for certain but it's possible
C. You've got no idea
D. No, your love for each other brought you together
8. Do you see each other together 5 years from now?
A. Yes, in the name of the lord!
B. Yes, but it will depend on your faith in Jesus
C. Yes, but ti will depend on your faith in the relationship
D. Only time will tell
9. How long does it take you to make up with your partner?
A. A week
B. A day
C. A few hours
10. Do you often read the bible together?
A. Yes, of course
C. Most of the time
D. It's very rare