A Christian marriage is one where you apply Christ’s rules to life to the letter. For instance, you shouldn’t go to bed while being angry at your spouse, or again, you shouldn’t cheat or disrespect them no matter what. In other words, the rules are strict and for people who live in a society where more freedoms are being accepted, it might be hard to be married under faith. So, is your Christian marriage one where all the Christian rules of marriage are applied? Or you simply pick the ones that fit you? If you’ve answered yes, to one of these questions, take our quiz now.
1. Do you believe that your faith has kept the marriage alive?
A. Yes, evidently
C. It's possible
D. No, it was mostly love and a lot of compromise
2. Is there another source you can go to, that can help you feel confident about your marriage?
A. Yes, your mother
B. Yes, your siblings
C. Yes, you best friend
D. No, only God can give this kind of confidence
3. How many times during the week do you pray with your partner?
A. At least twice a week
B. At least three times a week
C. At least once a week
D. You almost never pray together
4. Are you and your partner both baptized?
A. Yes, of course
B. Not yet, but you intend to do so soon
C. Not yet, and you don't know when you will be able to do it
D. No, you've never been baptized
5. Do you Often Confess to your priest, when necessary with your spouse?
A. Yes, all the time
B. Yes, sometimes
C. You've done so on rare occasions
D. No, you've never done so
6. Is God the focal point in your marriage?
A. Yes, of course
B. You want to believe so, but you are not 100% certain
C. Only when you are in trouble
D. Not really
7. Did you get married at the church?
B. You wanted to but you couldn't because of family members who were atheist
C. You wish you did, but you couldn't because your partner didn't want to
D. Absolutely not
8. According to you, how should a Christian couple live their life?
A. In harmony
B. With fear of consequences
C. With the fear of the wrath of God
D. You have no idea because that's not how you plan on living your life
9. Are your children also baptized?
A. Yes, they were all baptized at birth
B. They will be soon
C. You wish they could be but that's your choice
10. Do you trust in Jesus when it comes to keeping your marriage safe for long?
A. Yes, always
B. Yes, 70% of the time
C. Only 20% of the time
D. No, not at all