1. Do you dislike your partner’s personality and habits?
C. A bit
D. Not at all
2. What do you think about couple counseling?
A. It can't help us
B. It could be a good idea
C. I like the idea
D. We are already seeing a therapist
3. What do you think is a good solution for your marriage problems?
B. Spending some time apart
C. Talking about our issues
D. Spending more time together and getting involved
4. Is there a third person affecting your marriage?
A. There are two, actually
B. There is one
C. Not that I know of
D. Definitely not
5. How much do you trust your partner?
A. Not at all
C. Pretty much
D. I trust him or her completely
6. How is your sexual compatibility?
A. A disaster
B. It could be improved
C. Pretty good
7. Have you been through many stressful situations, such as financial crisis or relocation?
A. Very often
8. How often have you two abused each one’s trust through affairs, hiding assets, or lying?
9. How often do you go on a date or spend quality time together?
10. Do you say sorry when you hurt each other?
A. No, we find it hard to apologize
B. Not very often
D. Every time