The wedding day is a special occasion because marriage is a lifelong vessel of support and a registered union from which families are developed. Therefore, if a couple wishes to create their own wedding vows for their ceremony, they should choose words that express their love for each other. Male wedding vows declare protection and provision for the bride. However, these wedding vows can be customized to your requirements. Regardless of how large or small the celebration, the wedding vows are in every matrimony ceremony. They are the special words that seal the bride and groom’s commitment to each other as they are about to start their lives together.
Below are five samples of special wedding vows for the husband to speak
- Before the presence of God, I choose you as my lifetime partner, my wife. You have inspired me to be a better person. Your love has done for my life what I did not know was possible. In return, if you will have me, I promise to love you, be faithful to you, protect you, respect you, and stand by your side. I promise to never put anyone before you. We will go forth as one. This I promise to do for the rest of my life.
- I stand here before you, friends, family and the almighty to declare my love and commitment to you for the rest of my life. I prayed to God to send me an Angel and he did. He sent me you. I know the road ahead may go many places but as long as we go together, I am willing to take the good and the bad, for better or for worse. I promise to love you, be faithful to you, encourage you and support you for the rest of my life.
- I make this declaration in the presence of God, family and friends on this day. I love you. I am so grateful to you for sharing your life and love with me. I feel that we can be successful as a married couple if we just hold on to each other. Our marriage will be strong and hard to break because it will consist of me, you, and God. I promise to love you, be faithful to you, protect you, respect you and stand by your side for the rest of our lives.
- I make this vow in the presence of God, family, and friends. I love you because you taught me what real love is. I am a better person as a result of knowing you. I decided I want to have a family with you. I want to grow old with you. If you will have me as your husband, I promise to love you, be faithful, encourage, and support you. I will be honest in my communications with you. I will put no other in front of you. I will stand by your side for the rest of my life.
- I am so proud to stand before our family, friends, God and the whole world and say, Darling, I love you. You are special and unique. I know God put us together that is why I know we can make this marriage work. I want us to grow old together. I want us to have a family together. I want us to be together for the rest of our lives. That is why I promise to love you, be faithful to you, encourage you, inspire you and support you. I will be honest with you. I will always forgive you when you make a mistake. I will put no other in front of you. I will stand by your side for the rest of my life.
- Before the presence of God, I am here to declare how much I love you. I know this is the best day of my life. God has blessed me to find you. I want to thank you for choosing to love me. Thank you for being my best friend. I want to start a family with you. I want to live the rest of my life loving and honoring you as your husband for better or worse
In conclusion, choosing a partner to share your life with is one of the most important decisions you will make. Therefore, choose your words and your mate wisely. A commitment is a commitment and is held in high regards by society and the law of the land. Many couples print their vows and put them in picture frames. They are beautiful words that should be kept near the heart forever.