Soul-stirring love quotes have the power to bring your world to a standstill, tug at your heartstrings, and send shivers down your spine. This is precisely what the best Nicholas Sparks quotes provoke.
Nicholas Sparks, with his international bestsellers and content that resonates with the readers, is a beloved storyteller. The romantic drama in his work is celebrated for the many facets of love that he explores.
Here is a montage of some of the most magnetic love quotes by Nicholas Sparks that will transport you to the realms of love, longing, despair, and hope – all at the same time.
Nicholas Sparks love quotes for brokenhearted
If you are looking for how to beat love quotes, quotes from Nicholas Sparks are the best in the category. If you are going through heartbreak you are sure to identify with Nicholas Sparks love quotes.
- It’s possible to go on, no matter how impossible it seems, and that in time, the grief . . . lessens. It may not go away completely, but after a while it’s not so overwhelming.
- Love should bring joy, it should grant a person peace, but here and not, it was bringing only pain
- A person can get used to anything if given enough time.
- Everyone is always going through tough things, the irony in it is that everyone thinks what they’re going through is just as hard as what you are. Life isn’t about surviving this, it’s about understanding this.
- The scariest thing about distance is that you don’t know whether they’ll miss you or forget you.
- Without you in my arms, I feel an emptiness in my soul. I find myself searching the crowds for your face – I know it’s an impossibility, but I cannot help myself.
- There are moments when I wish I could roll back the clock and take all the sadness away, but I have the feeling that if I did, the joy would be gone as well. So I take the memories as they come, accepting them all, letting them guide me whenever I can.
- You might not understand, but I gave you the best of me, and after you left, nothing was ever the same.
- Every girl is beautiful. Sometimes it just takes the right guy to see it.
- As a girl, she had come to believe in the ideal man — the prince or knight of her childhood stories. In the real world, however, men like that simply didn’t exist.
- The emotion that can break your heart is sometimes the very one that heals it.
- You’ve gotten so caught up in being alone that you’re afraid of what might happen if you actually find someone else that can take you away from it
- The greater the love, the greater the tragedy when it’s over. Those two elements always go together.
- Part of me aches at the thought of her being so close yet so untouchable, but her story and mine are different now. It wasn’t easy for me to accept this simple truth, because there was a time when our stories were the same, but that was six years and two lifetimes ago.
- Our story has three parts: a beginning, a middle, and an end. And although this is the way all stories unfold, I still can’t believe that ours didn’t go on forever.
- I mean, if the relationship can’t survive the long term, why on earth would it be worth my time and energy for the short term?
- Being around someone who accepts and supports you will remind you to accept and support yourself.
Inspirational Nicholas Sparks love quotes
Nicholas Sparks love quotes can motivate and uplift. Nicholas Sparks’ marriage quotes can be a good guideline for any newlyweds.
Nicholas Sparks quotes about marriage show what love should and shouldn’t be and how to achieve it.
- Loving someone and having them love you back is the most precious thing in the world.
- Emotions come and go and can’t be controlled so there’s no reason to worry about them. That in the end, people should be judged by their actions since in the end it was actions that defined everyone.
- “Nothing that’s worthwhile is ever easy. Remember that.”
- When people cared about each other, they always found a way to make it work.
- Someday you’ll find someone special again. People who’ve been in love once usually do. It’s in their nature.
- Every couple has ups and downs, every couple argues, and that’s the thing—you’re a couple, and couples can’t function without trust.
- Love is love, no matter how old you are, and I knew if I gave you enough time, you’d come back to me.
- Every couple needs to argue now and then. Just to prove that the relationship is strong enough to survive. Long-term relationships, the ones that matter, are all about weathering the peaks and the valleys.
- Truth only means something when it’s hard to admit.
- You always have a choice. It’s just that some people make the wrong one.
- I gave you the best of me, he’d told her once, and with every beat of her son’s heart, she knew he’d exactly done that.
- Love is always patient and kind. It is never jealous. Love is never boastful or conceited. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and is not resentful. Love takes no pleasure in other people’s sins, but delights in the truth. It is always ready to excuse, to trust, to hope, and to endure whatever comes.
- It’s funny, but have you ever noticed that the more special something is, the more people seem to take it for granted? It’s like they think it won’t ever change. Just like this house here. All it ever needed was a little attention, and it would never have ended up like this in the first place.
- Sometimes you have to be apart from people you love, but that doesn’t make you love them any less. Sometimes you love them more. If you simply ignored the feeling, you would never know what might happen, and in many ways that were worse than finding out in the first place. Because if you were wrong, you could go forward in your life without ever looking back over your shoulder and wondering what might have been.
- How far would you go to keep the hope of love alive?
- If the conversation was the lyrics, laughter was the music, making time spent together a melody that could be replayed over and over without getting stale.
- Every great love starts with a great story…
- You can’t live your life for other people. You’ve got to do what’s right for you, even if it hurts some people you love.
- Don’t think there are no second chances. Life always offers you a second chance… it’s called tomorrow.
Sad Nicholas Sparks love quotes
Looking for longing for love quotes or quotes about change and love? You are in the right place. Nicholas Sparks love and despair quotes vividly capture the pain and sadness provoked by unhappy love.
- We’d met at a carefree time, a moment full of promise, in its place now were the harsh lessons of the real world.
- Life, I’ve learned, is never fair. If they teach anything in schools, that should be it.
- In the end you should always do the right thing even if it’s hard.
- She wanted something else, something different, something more. Passion and romance, perhaps, or maybe quiet conversations in candlelit rooms, or perhaps something as simple as not being second.
- “Deep in her heart, she wasn’t sure she deserved to be happy, nor did she believe that she was worthy of someone who seemed…normal.
- “My daddy said, that the first time you fall in love, it changes you forever and no matter how hard you try, that feeling just never goes away.
- The reason it hurts so much to separate is that our souls are connected.
- “When you’re struggling with something, look at all the people around you and realize that every single person you see is struggling with something, and to them, it’s just as hard as what you’re going through.”
- I don’t know that love changes. People change. Circumstances change.
- Just when you think it can’t get any worse, it can. And just when you think it can’t get any better, it can.
Romantic Nicholas Sparks love quotes to send your partner
Are you in need of skip beat quotes to share with your partner? Whether it is your anniversary, your partner’s birthday or simply a Tuesday, these Nicholas Sparks love quotes are sure to remind them why they fall in love with you.
- Romance is thinking about your significant other, when you are supposed to be thinking about something else.
- She wasn’t exactly sure when it happened. Or even when it started. All she knew for sure was that right here and now, she was falling hard and she could only pray that he was feeling the same way.
- He stared at her, knowing with certainty that he was falling in love. He pulled her close and kissed her beneath a blanket of stars, wondering how on earth he’d been lucky enough to find her
- I love you more than there are stars in the sky and fish in the sea.
- I guess what I’m trying to say is that you are there, in everything I am, in everything I’ve ever done, and looking back, I know that I should have told you how much you’ve always meant to me.
- In our time together, you claimed a special place in my heart, one I’ll carry with me forever and that no one can ever replace.
- Spending time with you showed me what I’ve been missing in my life.
- I want all of you, forever, you and me, every day.
- Before we met, I was as lost as a person could be and yet you saw something in me that somehow gave me direction again.
- “A living poem” had always been the words that came to mind when he tried to describe her to others.
- I’m going to marry you one day, you know.” “Is that a promise?” “If you want it to be.
- While I sleep, I dream of you, and when I wake, I long to hold you in my arms. If anything, our time apart has only made me more certain that I want to spend my nights by your side, and my days with your heart.
- “I am lost without you. I am soulless, a drifter without a home, a solitary bird in a flight to nowhere. I am all these things, and I am nothing at all. This, my darling, is my life without you. I long for you to show me how to live again.”
- “Every time I read to her, it was like I was courting her, because sometimes, just sometimes, she would fall in love with me again, just like she had a long time ago. And that’s the most wonderful feeling in the world. How many people are ever given that chance? To have someone you love fall in love with you over and over?”
- You are the answer to every prayer I’ve offered. You are a song, a dream, a whisper, and I don’t know how I could have lived without you for as long as I have.
- I don’t care if your dad is the Sultan of Brunei. You happened to be born into a privileged family. What you do with that truth is completely up to you. I’m here because I want to be with you. But if I didn’t, all the money in the world wouldn’t have changed my feelings for you.”
- “No matter where it is in the sky… No matter where you are in the world… the moon is never bigger than your thumb.
- “And when her lips met mine, I knew that I could live to be a hundred and visit every country in the world, but nothing would ever compare to that single moment when I first kissed the girl of my dreams and knew that my love would last forever.”
- “The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach for more, that plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds. And that’s what you’ve given me. That’s what I’d hoped to give you forever”
- “So it’s not gonna be easy. It’s going to be really hard; we’re gonna have to work at this every day, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, forever, every day. You and me… every day.
- If we’d never met, I think I would have known that my life wasn’t complete. And I would have wandered the world in search of you, even if I didn’t know who I was looking for.
- The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach for more, that plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds. And that’s what you’ve given me. That’s what I’d hoped to give you forever.
- You are my best friend as well as my lover, and I do not know which side of you I enjoy the most. I treasure each side, just as I have treasured our life together.
- You are, and always have been, my dream.
Nicholas Sparks love quotes about happiness
When you read these heart skipping beat quotes, you will want to share them with your special someone. What is your favorite from the list of Nicholas Sparks love quotes?
- If you like her, if she makes you happy, and if you feel like you know her—then don’t let her go.
- “Youth offers the promise of happiness, but life offers the realities of grief.”
- People want pretty much the same things: They wanted to be happy. Most young people seemed to think that those things lay somewhere in the future, while most older people believed they lay in the past.
- Passion and satisfaction go hand in hand, and without them, any happiness is only temporary, because there’s nothing to make it last.
- Loving someone and having them love you back is the most precious thing in the world.
- “I love you now for what we’ve already shared, and I love you now in anticipation of all that’s to come.
- I love you. I am who I am because of you. You are every reason, every hope, and every dream I’ve ever had, and no matter what happens to us in the future, every day we are together is the greatest day of my life. I will always be yours.
- Distance just adds a richness you would not otherwise get.
- “They didn’t agree on much. In fact, they didn’t agree on anything. They fought all the time and challenged each other every day. But despite their differences, they had one important thing in common. They were crazy about each other.”
- “We fell in love, despite our differences, and once we did, something rare and beautiful was created. For me, love like that has only happened once, and that’s why every minute we spent together has been seared in my memory. I’ll never forget a single moment of it.”
- Loving once and only once is possible – anything is possible.
Good Nicholas Sparks quotes about love and life
Nicholas Sparks quotes about love and life can wring open the doors to your heart to embrace more love, and experience unfettered passion.
Additionally, Nicholas Sparks’ marriage quotes offer some of the best love changes after marriage quotes. They are not only wise but inspirational and hopeful too.
Love changes quotes remind that change doesn’t have to be negative, rather it is a part of the evolution of love.
- Love is like the wind, you can’t see it but you can feel it.
- She was struck by the simple truth that sometimes the most ordinary things could be made extraordinary, simply by doing them with the right people…
- Love, I’ve come to understand is more than three words mumbled before bedtime
- I fell in love with her when we were together, then fell deeper in love with her in the years we were apart.
- You have to love something before you can hate it.
- I finally understood what true love meant… love meant that you care for another person’s happiness more than your own, no matter how painful the choices you face might be.
- Without suffering, there’d be no compassion.
- People come. People go. They will drift in and out of your life, almost like characters in a favorite book.
- When you finally close the cover, the characters have told their stories and you start up again with another book, complete with new characters and adventures. Then you find yourself focusing on the new ones. Not the ones from the past.”
- Life, he realized, was much like a song. In the beginning, there is a mystery, in the end, there is confirmation, but it’s in the middle where all the emotion resides to make the whole thing worthwhile.
- The distance can ruin even the best of intentions. But I suppose it depends on how you look at it.
- There are guys who grow up thinking they’ll settle down some distant time in the future, and there are guys who are ready for marriage as soon as they meet the right person. The former bore me, mainly because they’re pathetic; and the latter, frankly are hard to find.
- “It happens to everyone as they grow up. You find out who you are and what you want, and then you realize that people you’ve known forever don’t see things the way you do. So you keep the wonderful memories but find yourself moving on.
- Everyone has a past, but that’s just it—it’s in the past. You can learn from it, but you can’t change it.
- “True love is rare, and it’s the only thing that gives life real meaning.”
- “You’re going to come across people in your life who will say all the right words at all the right times. But in the end, it’s always their actions you should judge them by. It’s actions, not words, that matter.
- The past can be escaped only by embracing something better, and he figured that was what she’d done.
- They promised patience when it was easy to be impatient, candor when it was easier to lie, and in their own ways, each recognized the fact that real commitment could be proven only through the passage of time.
- Love could be set in motion quickly, but true love needed time to grow into something strong and enduring. Love was, above all, about commitment and dedication and a belief that spending years with a certain person would create something greater than the sum of what the two could accomplish separately.
Read More: Love Quotes