1. How long have you been with this person?
A. Very very very long.
B. About 2- 5 years.
C. Since childhood.
D. Just months.
2. May i ask, What kind of person are you?
A. Hot headed.
3. What kind of person is your partner?
A. Over protective.
4. Why did you choose a card on Valentines day instead of giving roses or anything else?
A. I have no money, to be honest.
B. I think sending cards is sweet.
C. I can't say my feeling in person.
D. She/he loves reading.
5. What do you want to express on your card?
A. I want it to be meaningful.
B. I want to be serious this time.
C. I want it to be unforgetable.
D. For once, I want it to be sweet and romantic.
6. Which one do you prefer? Buying or Making your own card?
A. Buying, because I don't know if she/he will like it if I made it.
B. Making, because I want her/him to appreciate my effort.
C. I am good at making stuff, therefore making a card will be easy for me.
D. I don't know, but maybe buying.
7. Which of these Valentines quotes attracts you the most?
A. All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt.
B. Love is our true destiny. We do not find the meaning of life by ourselves alone - we find it with one another.
C. If you have only one smile in you give it to the people you love.
D. If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you.
8. Why did you take this quiz?
A. Well, I just saw it and I was curious.
B. Because, I want to have more ideas about what to say in letters.
C. I love taking quizzes.
D. I have nothing to do, and I thought this would be fun. Besides, Valentines is near and I find this quiz interesting.
9. First things first, who do you want to gift the card to?
A. To my Family member.
B. To my GF/BF/Spouse.
C. To my Friend.
D. To my Crush.
10. What kind of relationship do you have with your partner?
A. One sided love.