1. Which of these is best representation of Valentine's day?
B. Doves and Love birds
C. Ribbons, Laces and Frills
D. Hearts and Roses
2. What do you know about Valentine’s?
A. It's the day that we celebrate love
B. It's the day that one should give chocolates, cards and roses to their partners
C. It's dated February 14
D. It's color is Red, that's why most people wear red in Valentines
3. How do you think of Saint Valentine?
A. A cupid’s angel
B. A lovely person
C. A popular personality
D. A religious figure
4. What kind of movie do you like to watch on Valentine’s day?
A. Pure romantic
C. Any light hearted movie
D. Movie about love and marriage
5. Which type of gift would you like to receive on Valentine’s day?
A. Something personalized
B. Something romantic
C. Anything useful to me
D. Anything related to Valentine’s day
6. What’s your idea of celebrating Valentine’s day?
A. Sitting on rooftop, stargazing with my bae
B. Going on a romantic date
C. Exchanging gifts with my partner
D. Visiting a church together
7. Do you know the history of Valentine’s?
A. Yes, I read it in a book
B. It's all about Cupid
C. Maybe it's the day when the first couple fell in love
D. I don't know anything at all besides celebrating it
8. Do you believe in love at first sight?
A. Yes, totally
B. Somewhat yes
C. Yes, for star-crossed lovers
D. Not really
9. How often do you express love to your partner?
A. Almost everyday
10. How important do you consider your partner in your life?
A. Very important, they complete my life
B. My best friend
C. Quite important
D. A family member
11. Do you believe in PDA?
B. I don't mind
D. Not really
12. What color of rose will you pick for Valentine’s?
A. Red, for love and beauty
B. Pink, for appreciation and grace
C. White, for purity and innocence
D. Lavander, for love at first sight and enchantment
13. Do you know the history of Valentine’s day?
A. I know the romantic parts
B. Yes, the basic things
C. I know about Saint Valentine
D. Yes, everything
14. What’s your idea of romance?
A. Spending a lot of quality time alone with my partner
B. Doing romantic gestures for each other
C. Taking care of each other
D. Building a life together
15. What kind of food will you cook or buy for Valentine’s?
A. Heart shaped Cookies
B. Strawberry Cake
C. My partner's favorite and my favorite food, prepared in heart shape
D. Heart shaped chocolates are the best!
16. What is the best gift idea for your partner on Valentine’s day?
A. A photo album that shows our picture since the start of our relationship
B. A suprise candle light dinner
C. Roses of all colours
D. A couple pair of shirts, watches or rings
17. Which of these places is the best to have a date on Valentine’s?
A. An unforgettable trip on a cruise
B. A date in 5 star hotel
C. A date near a church
D. A vacation trip to any other country
18. Which of these would you consider the most unforgettable token of love for your partner?
A. Our own house and lot, to start our life
B. Brand new car, She/he will love it for sure!
C. Marriage proposal, I know she/he's waiting for it
D. Babies! she/he really want us to have our own family
19. Which word describes the Valentine’s day best?
20. What is your motto about love?
A. Love is blind
B. Love is like a river that flows forever
C. Love is like a rosary full of mystery
D. Love is sacrifice