What to Write on a Valentine’s Card: 100 Valentine Messages
In This Article
The important things we crave as humans are loving someone and getting loved in return.
Valentine’s Day is often one of the best times to express their love and feelings to those important people in their lives. But sometimes, not everyone knows what to write on Valentine’s cards when they want to let their loved ones know how grateful they are.
In this article, you will learn what to say on Valentine’s cards to your partner, soulmate, family, etc.
How do you start writing Valentine’s cards?
When it comes to knowing how to write a Valentine’s card, you need to first determine its purpose. For example, do you want the recipient to understand how you feel about them or because everyone around you is doing the same?
Hence, when you determine the purpose of the message, knowing what to write in a Valentine’s card becomes easier. It is important to make each message short and sweet so that the recipient can easily absorb its content and understand what you’re trying to convey.
50 messages to write on a Valentine’s Day card
One of the challenges that some partners may face in this season of love is knowing what to write on a Valentine’s card. So here are some nice valentine’s day card messages you can send to anyone.
- I like who I am anytime I’m with you. You bring out the best in me, and I’m so grateful to have you in my corner.
- Thank you for being someone that I can call my better half. Each day gets better with you by my side.
- I consider myself lucky to have you in my life. You are everything I hoped for and more.
- Happy Valentine’s Day to the person who gives my life meaning.
- I’m so sure that if you were not in my life, I would have been long lost. You’re simply the best gift I have.
- I enjoy going on adventures with you, and I look forward to many more exciting times with you by my side.
- Hours, minutes, and seconds have gone by, but my love for you remains strong. You’re the only constant thing in my life.
- It’s so cool that I wake up next to you every day. I don’t take your love and presence in my life for granted.
- I could not have asked for a better person to share my heart with. I’m glad that I’m in love with you.
- I love doing life with you. I’m sure we can weather any storm together because you’re my perfect match.
- You’re always one of the brightest highlights of my day. Loving you each day gives life a whole new meaning.
- Valentine’s Day is the perfect opportunity to remind you that my love for you will never fade.
- No matter what I’m doing, being with you leaves me energized and happy. I love having you in my life.
- The world is better with you in it, and I feel lucky because you are mine. You’re the best gift to the world.
- If I were to choose another partner out of millions of people, it would always be you.
- Sometimes, I feel like I don’t deserve you. Thank you for being in my life and giving my existence a purposeful meaning.
- I picked the best partner to spend my life with. Thanks for being intentional about our love and this relationship. Happy Valentine’s day.
- You keep giving me several reasons to love you more. Never for once have I regretted being by your side.
- Each time I look into your eyes, I fall in love with you over again. You keep captivating me with your goodness.
- Having you in this life makes everything awesome. Happy Valentine’s day to the sweetest person ever.
- I could not ask for a better person to share these happy memories with. I look forward to sharing more beautiful moments with you.
- You’re my forever valentine. I am proud to call you my own, and I know we’ll have more exciting times ahead.
- Happy Valentine’s Day to the best person ever. My favorite spot in the world is by your side.
- Holding your hands and being in your arms is therapeutic. Happy Valentine’s Day, my love.
- Everything in my life gets better with you involved. I enjoy navigating through life with you in my life.
- One of the few things in life that keeps me from giving up is remembering that I have the best person in my life. Happy Valentine’s Day
- For me, home is not the place where I live. Home is wherever and whenever I’m with you.
- Our love story is so wonderful and unique. I could not have asked for a better person to write about this beautiful experience with.
- Since I met you, I’ve always had reasons to laugh and smile. You’re the best Valentine’s gift to me.
- I’m a better person because you came into my life.
- I’m so thankful that I have someone who understands my weird nature.
- Even though your music taste sucks, my feelings for you get stronger by the minute.
- Going through adulthood is naturally difficult, but you make things easier because you’re by my side.
- I love the fact that I always think of you when I have news to share. Happy Valentine’s Day
- I prefer to spend my entire life with you than to remain all alone in this world.
- One of my biggest regrets is not meeting you earlier than I did. I love you.
- With you in my life, every day truly feels like Valentine’s Day.
- You’ve brought much more peace to my life than I can imagine. I would love to have you in my life forever.
- It’s been a pleasant journey with you, and it is one I would wish to do again.
- Each time, you make me understand why days like Valentine’s Day is vital. I love you.
- Describing you as beautiful is an understatement. You’re a complete person inside and out.
- Thank you for being someone that I can always share my joy and pain with.
- Valentine’s Day is a good opportunity to be thankful to the universe for bringing you my way.
- I like everything about you, and I look forward to helping you become the best version of yourself.
- Valentine’s Day comes once a year, but my love for you is everlasting.
- The more time I spend with you, the more I get to love and cherish your impact on my life.
- Anytime I hear your voice or see your face, you take my breath away.
- I had always been indifferent about Valentine’s Day until I met you. Happy celebrations, my lover.
- Thank you for bringing peace, adventure, and joy into my life. Happy Valentine’s Day
- I’m so lucky to have the most special person in the world as my partner.
Related Reading: 150+ Best Hot Romantic Text Messages for Her
Watch this video on how to show someone you love them:
10 sweet Valentine’s Day messages for her
Whenever Valentine’s season is around the corner, knowing what to write on a Valentine’s card for your girlfriend or wife can be difficult for some people.
With these romantic things to write on Valentine’s cards, you can spice up your relationship by knowing the perfect short and sweet Valentine’s day messages. Here are some tips on what to write on a Valentine’s card for that special woman
- Sweetheart, anytime I’m with you, time freezes. The only thing that matters to me is being by your side all day.
- I can’t wait to grow old with you, baby. I am grateful for the love we share. Happy Valentine’s Day, my dearest.
- On this special day, I want you to realize that you mean so much to me, and I’m grateful for your presence in my life.
- I can never get tired of your charm, beauty, and grace. I’m so glad I get to experience all of your goodness. Happy Valentine’s Day, Baby
- Each time I think of you or look at you, I am reminded of how lucky I am to have you as my darling.
- Hey baby, may our love story never end. You’re the sweetest and best Valentine’s gift ever.
- I feel privileged to be a recipient of your love. I could never have asked for a better girlfriend. Thank you for being amazing.
- Valentine’s Day is another great opportunity to remind you of how I love and treasure you. You’re my life’s best gift.
- I may not have said this enough, but baby, you make my world complete with you in it. Happy Valentine’s Day
- Happy Valentine’s Day to the only lady who rocks my world. Being by your side makes my joy complete.
In Alex Bod’s book titled Happy Valentine’s Day, you will find more lovely Valentine’s Day Messages for your wife or that special woman in your life.
10 nice Valentine’s Day messages for him
Do you have a special man in your life, and you’ve run out of Valentine’s day letter ideas to make him smile? With some of these valentine’s day note ideas that you’ll read below, you can remind your man why he is the best thing to ever happen to you. Here are some tips on what to write on a Valentine’s card for your man.
- Before I met you, I thought the concept of a perfect man was a joke. I am thankful that you are the perfect gift.
- On this special day, I want you to know that I am grateful for having the best man in the world. Happy Valentine’s Day.
- There is no man I would rather share this special day with than you.
- You’re the sweetest man ever, and sometimes I wonder what good I did to deserve you.
- Happy Valentine’s Day to the man who means the world to me. I love you with everything in me.
- You’re the only man I’m crazy about, and this is because you complete me. Happy Valentine’s Day, sugar.
- Money and fame are great, but without you in my life, I would never be complete.
- I love and cherish you so much. Happy Valentine’s Day to the best man in the universe.
- This is just to let you know that nothing is sweeter than the reality of having you in my life.
- I want you to be mine beyond just Valentine’s Day. I am the luckiest person in the world because I have you.
Related Reading: Valentines Day Ideas: 51 Romantic Things to Do on Valentine’s Day 2022
10 best Valentine’s Day messages for a longtime love
If you have someone you’ve been in love with for a long time, Valentine’s season is the best time to reconnect with them and remind them that they mean a lot to you. Knowing what to say on a Valentine’s card could make them smile and remain happy with you. Check out some of these message ideas on what to write on a Valentine’s card.
- Valentine’s day is the perfect opportunity to tell you that the most beautiful view I have ever had is the one I share with you.
- We’ve been together for a long time, but I still fall in love with you each day.
- Since I’ve known you for a while now, I have long realized that I’m the luckiest person in the world because I have you.
- You make my day shine bright, and I wonder how my life would be without you in it. Happy Valentine’s Day
- You are everything to me and more; I have eternity to enjoy my life with you.
- Anytime I look back in time, I feel blessed and lucky that you came into my life at the perfect season.
- We have been through several ups and downs, and we keep winning. Happy Valentine’s Day to the best partner ever.
- Valentine’s Day is another season to remember how you’ve always been there for me. Thanks for making my life special.
- I’m excited that our love has gotten better with age. This is why I’m always glad that I have you in my life.
- On today’s occasion, I want to thank you for bringing so much light and love into my life. Wishing you a splendid Valentine’s Day, my love.
10 romantic Valentine’s Day messages for a new relationship or dating
If you’re just new in a relationship, knowing what to write on a Valentine’s card can set your relationship in the right direction. Here are some romantic messages that you can include in Valentine’s day notes.
- On a special day like this, I wish that we stay together for the rest of our lives. Happy Valentine’s Day, my love.
- Every moment spent with you has always been special, and I look forward to better times ahead.
- You mean the whole world to me, and I want to be by your side till we grow grey hair.
- You make my life brighter and happier when I am with you. Happy Valentine’s Day, Love.
- You’re the best gift I could ever have, and I don’t know how to say this enough.
- Meeting you has been one of life’s best experiences. I am so grateful to have you in my corner.
- I am blessed to have a partner as unique as you. Happy Valentine’s Day, sweetheart.
- You own the biggest space in my heart, and I don’t want to share it with anyone.
- I am confident to say that our love has the opportunity to grow beyond leaps and bounds to become perfect in the future. Happy Valentine’s Day.
- I don’t regret giving my all to you. I could never have asked for a sweeter partner.
10 happy Valentine’s Day messages for family
Family is one of the best gifts we have, and we get to share love and memories with them. When love seasons like Valentine’s day approach, it might be hard for some people to know what to write on a Valentine’s card. You can use these Valentine’s card sayings to communicate your love and care to your family.
- Spending time with my lovely family has been one of the greatest blessings in my life. Happy Valentine’s Day to you all.
- Dear family, I hope we keep flourishing with happiness and love and make giant strides together.
- Happy Valentine’s Day to my dearest family; I am blessed to have every one of you in my life.
- Thanks for bringing joy, happiness, and positivity into my life. Happy Valentine’s Day, dear family
- Having you as my family is one of my most treasured resources. Happy Valentine’s Day.
- I am glad to say that I can fight for every one of you. Happy Valentine’s Day to the best family ever.
- I’m so happy that I have a family I can call home. Happy Valentine’s Day to you all.
- I’m wishing every member of my family a Happy Valentine’s Day. Thank you all for making my life beautiful.
- To the sweetest family ever, you all make my day amazing and fulfilling. I love you all.
- I could not have asked for a better support system. Thank you all for always being there for me.
Check out more Valentine’s Day messages in this book by Michelle Winfrey titled Happy Valentine’s Messages and Quotes. This book contains funny, romantic, and inspirational Valentine’s Day Quotes and Sayings.
After reading through this article on what to write on Valentine’s cards, you have some Valentine’s day messages that you can send to that special person in your life.
You can go for couples counseling or see a therapist if you need help interpreting some of these lovely Valentine’s Day messages to that important person who is dear to your heart.
To get more inspirational tips on how to write Valentine’s Day messages, read this book by Joy Frellino titled A Valentine’s Day message. This book is an intense love story that will help you appreciate the love and even know the right way to convey your feelings in words.
Share this article on
Want to have a happier, healthier marriage?
If you feel disconnected or frustrated about the state of your marriage but want to avoid separation and/or divorce, the marriage.com course meant for married couples is an excellent resource to help you overcome the most challenging aspects of being married.