Watching romantic movies on Valentine’s is a great way to enjoy heart day’s. It could be with your partner, family or friends. Take this quiz now!
1. What is your favorite thing about Valentine's Day?
A. Spending time with my special someone.
B. Giving hugs to everyone.
C. It is just a normal day that you ignore.
D. I don't usually celebrate this day.
2. What is your favorite Valentine’s Day color?
A. Red, bright and cherry
B. Pink, the color of youth
C. White, pure and lovely.
D. Black, for rejection.
3. What's the best part about recieving a Valentine’s Gift?
A. Seeing my BF/GF's name at the bottom.
B. Being able to send one back in thank you.
C. I don't want any valentines gift unless they're from my true love and sense they're not.
D. Just getting it and knowing I'm the object of someone's fixation.
4. What's your Valentines Day dream date?
A. A romantic walk along the beach, hand in hand.
B. A fancy dinner.
C. I really don't feel like going on any date if it's not with my one love.
D. Just watching a movie at his/her house. snuggled up on the couch.
5. Who do you want most to spend your Valentine’s Day with?
A. My girlfriend/boyfriend
B. My husband/wife
C. My family
D. My friends
6. What is your favorite gift to get on Valentine’s Day?
A. Anything from my love ones
B. Stuff toy
C. Roses and chocolates
D. Anything unique
7. Where would you like to spend your Valentine’s Day?
A. At the beach
B. Anywhere romantic
C. At home is fine for me
D. Out of the country
8. Where would you like to eat on Valentine’s Day?
A. Near the beach
B. Famous restaurant
C. Just at home
D. Together with our family
9. What food would you and your partner eat on Valentine’s Day?
A. Japanese food
B. Filipino dish
C. Korean food
D. Italian food
10. What would you like to do on Valentine’s Day?
A. Watch movies
B. Shop around
C. Have a vacation with my partner
D. Eat, sleep, rave