For some people, marriage is very important because that means that they will have a partner by their side most of their lives. But, at the same time they have to be careful who they marry because, in order for their relationship not to become toxic, they will have to meet a compatible person. So, who do you think you should marry? Is it your best friend? Or that girl you used to be in love with in high school? Take our quiz and find out.
1. Do you have any preferences when it comes to falling in love?
A. Yes, you prefer blondes
B. Yes, you prefer chubby people
C. Yes, you prefer Mediterranean traits
D. Yes, you prefer people who are slim
2. Are you the type who settles for less?
A. It used to happen in the past
D. No, you are not that desperate
3. How long would you study someone before settling down with them?
A. 3 years
B. A year
C. 6 months
D. 2 weeks
4. Have you ever enjoyed the single life?
B. Most of the time
C. No, it got boring after a while
D. Sometimes you did, sometimes you didn't
5. Are you patient with your lovers?
A. Yes, very patient
B. No, not at all
D. Most of the time
6. What behavior would you try to give up on, once you decide to settle down?
A. Talking too much
B. Lacking patience
C. Being busy
D. Being very flirtatious with strangers
7. Which personality trait most attracts you in a person?
8. Do you think you will take the role of the provider once you decide to settle down?
A. Yes, definitely
C. Maybe, you'll see
D. You'd like to but at the same time, you don't like taking care of other people.
9. How do you handle arguments with a lover?
A. Very badly
B. Quite great
C. Not so great
D. You always want them to see you as the victim, even when you are wrong
10. Do you need a reason to fall in love with someone?
C. Yes, otherwise it's a waste of time
D. Just a tiny one