Separating from your wife is one of the hardest things that you may have to do. At this point, you may still be wondering, should I separate from my wife? You need to think about this many times before you make an actual decision. There are different issues that you and your wife may be encountering. For example, it may be because of the lack of passion so far. It can also be because of infidelity. There may also be moments when you have some violent arguments. You do not know if you should still push through or not. Taking this quiz may provide you with the details that you are searching for. It may help you in creating the right decision. Is separation the answer? This is something that you will know.
1. Do you sometimes feel that she degrades and disrespects you?
A. No, but we do have bad fights sometimes.
B. Yes, but this does not happen often.
C. She always makes me feel that I am never good enough.
2. Do you think that your marriage does not have a future anymore?
A. She is still the person that I want to spend the rest of my life with.
B. No, but I do not know if she feels the same way too.
3. Is your sex life still good?
C. It has never been good.
4. Can you immediately think of your wife’s top negative traits?
B. No, but give me some time, and I will.
C. Yes, definitely.
5. Does she always blame you for all the fights that you have had?
A. No, she does not usually blame me.
B. It would depend on the situation.
C. Yes, she would always blame me.
6. Do you still think that she is the person that you want to spend the rest of your life with?
A. Yes, she is still the one that I love.
B. I am not sure anymore.
C. I do not know if she still loves me.
7. Has she started to become violent, or has she always been violent?
A. No, she has never tried to hurt me physically.
B. There are times when she has slapped me or hurt me unintentionally.
C. It is normal for us to become violent when fighting.
8. If you have some free time, what do you want to do with it?
A. I would like to spend it with her.
B. I would probably spend it with my friends.
C. I would rather be alone.
9. Do you think that she is verbally abusive?
A. She does not say anything; she just cries when we fight.
B. She tries to reason out with me but does not say any bad words.
C. She says a lot of hurtful words that make me so angry.
10. Has she ever cheated on you?
A. No, she has not.
B. I was not able to prove that she did.
C. Yes, she did.