There are more and more loveless marriages around that’s mostly because men and women have a hard time sticking to their traditional roles and have a hard time understanding each other. There’s also the fact that people are too busy to develop any legitimate feelings for each other and also the fact that women want more equality compared to men even when they enter into a marriage. There are many other factors that could lead to a loveless marriage, but do you think your marriage is a loveless one? Take our quiz and find out.
1. Do you still share a bank account together?
B. Yes, since you are the one with all the assets and they are the ones with all the ideas
C. No, you don't trust each other anymore
D. And why would you share an account in the first place. That's dumb.
2. When was the last time you were ever intimate with your partner?
A. A few hours ago
B. Last night
C. Just last week
D. Actually, it's been more than a month now
3. When was the last time you felt loved?
A. A few years back
B. Just last year
C. You can't remember
D. Actually, you've always been unlucky when it comes to love
4. Do you still give hugs to each other?
A. Yes, of course
B. Yes, especially after sex
C. Yes, when something great has just happened
D. No, not really
5. Are you comfortable sleeping on the same bed with your partner?
A. Yes, why not
B. Yes, because you actually bought the bed
D. No, not anymore
6. Do you still laugh at each other’s jokes?
A. Of course, you guys still have a great sense of humor
B. Of course, that's what makes you tolerate each other
C. No, because you are disgusted with one another
D. No, because you were never funny anyway
7. Do you think your lover is hiding something from you?
C. Yes, and it's obvious since they've changed their behavior lately
D. No, that's just not how they would operate with you
8. When was the last time your partner took you on holiday somewhere?
A. Just last year
B. Just a few months ago
C. Just a few weeks ago
D. A very long time ago
9. Do you still agree on how you both raise your kids?
B. Most of the time
C. Yes, of course
D. It's a must
10. Do you feel used by your partner?
A. Yes, extremely used
B. Just a little bit
C. You used to feel this way but not anymore