While most people can discern between looking good and feeling good, seductors are multifaceted individuals who spend considerable time embodying both concepts. Throughout history, many of the world's most well-known seducers-from Cleopatra to Catherine the Great-have emphasized beauty and health, using their appearances to encourage others to do what they want. A seductress' appearance is one of her most powerful weapons in exploiting people's weaknesses. Vampy clothing is very much a part of the modern trend to be sexy, but a person doesn't need to wear blatantly revealing clothing to achieve sexiness." Take this quiz to find out if you are seductive!
1. What does your voice sound like?
2. Do you have a problem respecting other people's personal space, or do you believe that others have a problem respecting your personal space?
A. I try to
C. Only when necessary
3. How long does it take you to pick the right person to go on a date with?
A. Quite a while, I like to build up tension
B. I waited a little longer than average
C. If I know that I want someone, I go for them immediately
4. What slow jams would you pick if you were going to slow dance with somebody?
A. “Indigo Night” by Tamino
B. “In a manner of speaking” by Nouvelle Vague
C. “Closer” by Nine Inch Nails
5. Do your friends say that you're good at spending money on the finer things in life?
6. Did you ever use your charm to get something for free?
A. I’ve tried and failed
B. I suppose it would depend on what it was
C. If I want it, yes
7. There seem to be many cliques in high school. Which one most accurately describes yours?
8. How many strangers do you think would stop to help you if your car broke down and you needed a tow?
9. Do you think you can get anyone you want?
A. Definitely yes!
B. Not sure
C. It varies
10. Do you tend to have long relationships?
A. Have average-length relationships
B. Have shorter than average relationships
C. I’m a ride or die person for real
11. Do people pay attention when you enter a room?
A. All the time
C. Only if something incredibly awkward happens
12. When you see a person who is attractive, what do you do?
A. I offer a small wave
B. I lock eyes with them and hold it longer than necessary
C. I wink at them