1. What is the theme of your engagement party?
B. Classy and effortless
2. Which of the following eras would you like to visit with your partner?
3. What kind of wedding dress do you envision?
A. Something grand like princess Diana’s
B. Beautiful yet something that allows me to move
C. I want it an eye turner yet simple
4. Will the engagement be grand?
A. Yes, we are calling all our friends
B. No, it will be a discreet and a private event
C. Not grand, but it will be special
5. What will be the color of your engagement dress?
A. Shades of red
B. Shades of purple
C. Black or white
6. Is the design of your ring important to you?
A. Yes, it is really important
B. I want it to be plain
C. Yes, to some extent
7. What stones do you like?
A. I like diamonds, and sapphires
B. I am not a fan of stone jewelry
C. Other than diamonds, I also like jade, ruby, or anything that’s vibrant
8. Where do you plan to store the ring when you need to take it out?
A. In a sturdy and pretty box
B. In my drawer
C. In an airtight box
9. Would you be inheriting or buying the ring?
C. We chose to buy a new one
10. How expensive do you want your wedding ring to be?
A. Just enough for me to never lose it
B. Jewelry without stone has more value and is less expensive
C. I don’t want it to be exuberant