1. Who decides when you have sex?
A. I do most of the time
B. I don’t think either of us decides, although I may initiate it more
C. Most of the time, my partner initiates it, but I am fine with that
D. My partner does
2. Do you feel you are superior to your partner, inferior, or do you feel equal?
A. I am definitely superior
B. I have to admit that I am more of a go-getter, but I don’t mind
C. I am generally inferior, but I prefer to fly under the radar
D. I think we are equal, and I like it that way. I prefer to let my partner shine
3. Do you have certain expectations, such as chores, errands, or other things?
A. Yes, anything I need, they always find a way to get it or make it happen
B. No, we both have our own errands and chores we like to do. It just worked out
C. No, my partner generally dictates chores, and I am okay with that
D. No, we do things together or split up the tasks/responsibilities when we need to, but usually, my partner decides on what needs to be done
4. Who controls the money?
A. Of course, I have to
B. We have a joint bank account or evenly distribute the finances. We both monitor our own spending, but my partner is in charge of the finances
C. I do. I make sure she is taken care of though
D. My Partner
5. Do you expect your significant other to dress, act, or look a specific way?
A. Yes. Usually, I pick his clothes and outfit to be sure
B. No, them being themselves is just fine with me
C. No, my partner is generally the one with those expectations
D. No, I always think my partner looks good no matter what
6. Do you feel the need to take charge of decision-making in the relationship, or would you rather an equal balance of power?
A. I definitely take charge. But I know what is best, and it always works out
B. I think it’s good to have a balance
C. I think it’s good to have a balance
D. My partner definitely takes charge, and I don’t mind it at all
7. Who generally has the final say if you can’t agree on something?
A. I do
B. Most of the time, I do, but if my partner feels strongly about something, I don’t mind letting them decide sometimes
C. Most of the time, I do, but if my partner feels strongly about something, I don’t mind letting them decide sometimes
D. My Partner does
8. How does it make you feel when your significant other makes plans for the two of you without discussing it with you first?
A. No way, I call the shots here
B. I think it’s healthy to have a balance
C. My partner always make plans, and I don’t mind doing what they have planned
D. I would rather not make plans. It’s so much easier not having to worry about that
9. Do you expect your significant other to check-in with you before making plans with anyone else?
A. Yes, and if I don’t like the plans, I definitely let them know
B. We both do, not because we have to but because we always keep each other informed of our plans
C. No, he usually makes plans on his own
D. No, I don’t expect them to, but we just do it out of respect for one another to let the other one know where we will be and what we will be doing
10. Who do you think takes charge of your relationship?
B. I am more the one to take charge, but I like it when my partner does every once in a while
C. Mostly my partner
D. My Partner