Have you ever played “Cards Against Humanity?” It’s an interesting game that goes deep into our soul and finds humor in the misfortune of others. However, like all jokes, it’s just not to be taken seriously.
Newlywed questions game try to pry deep and meddle with newlyweds. Even if it’s not to be taken seriously, funny newlywed game questions are designed to help the relationship as the young couple grows old and matures together.
Here is a list of the best newlywed game questions that are hard to answer, but funny and helpful at the same time.
- What was the first thing that came to your mind when you met your spouse?
- What was the first lie you ever told your spouse?
- What is the most annoying thing about your spouse?
- Describe your spouse in one word.
- Describe your spouse’s relatives in one word.
- What is your spouse birthday?
- Name one of your spouse relatives that you’re attracted to.
- What is your spouse afraid of?
- What is the most embarrassing thing you’ve done as a couple?
- What words does your spouse always use when they are angry?
- What does your spouse do when they are drunk, that they wouldn’t do otherwise?
- What part of your spouse body they are most ashamed of?
- What is the cheapest gift your spouse ever gave?
- How did your spouse describe their ex before you?
- Who chased whom?
- The best way to wake up your spouse?
- Who has more ex’s?
- What kind of movies/tv shows your spouse absolutely hate?
- How would your spouse react to a flying cockroach?
- Who’s a bigger baby when they are sick?
Here is a list of dirty newlywed game questions that can help improve your sex life. It is also taken as a half-meant joke.
- Who likes being on top?
- Who keeps asking to keep going?
- Who likes trying out new things?
- Who owned sex toys before they were married?
- Who keeps asking first?
- What is the fastest way to seduce your spouse?
- What haven’t you tried with your Spouse, but want to?
- Are you and your spouse an S or M?
- What was the most inappropriate thing you’ve done while dating?
- Name one person that’s better than your spouse in bed?
- Have you ever thought or had sex with someone of the same gender?
- What is the most deviant thing you’ve done?
- Does your spouse know about your darkest fantasy?
- Have you ever had sex with more than one person at the same time?
- Have you ever used lubricant?
The newlywed game questions are designed to open up lines of communication that some couples find awkward to discuss while they are dating. Now that they are married learning as much about your life partner as possible is one of the keys to happiness and long-term relationships.
Here are some leading questions that can help open up awkward topics and prevent some problems in the future.
- Do you believe your spouse spends too much time in front of the TV or their phones?
- Who do you think should be responsible for household chores?
- How many children would you like to have?
- What does your spouse do that they should never do in public?
- What is the most unrealistic ideal of your spouse?
- What skill your spouse is proud of but clearly is just overestimating himself?
- What is the worst thing your spouse did while you were dating?
- What chore do you wish your spouse would do for the rest of your lives together?
- Have you ever thought about incest?
- If Someone gave you a million dollars and you have a week to spend it, how would you do it?
- If you can marry any fictional character, who is it and why?
- If you can go on a blind date with any celebrity, who would it be?
- Have you ever dated more than one person at the same time?
- What do you normally do to impress someone?
- Who normally starts a fight?
- Who is the first to say I’m sorry?
- What is the sharpest thing your spouse ever said to you?
- What is the sweetest promise your spouse made outside your vows?
- What is the lamest excuse you heard from your spouse?
- What food/medication is your spouse allergic to?
These games are normally played by couples and their close friends and family for fun. The newlywed game questions for couples are used to open up awkward topics the newlywed may have missed during the time they were dating.
It’s also possible to play newlywed game questions for the bridal shower where both the bride and groom can participate. Bridal shower games are played to ensure the groom knows the bride-to-be enough to know what he is getting himself into, It also works the other way around. Here are some sample newlywed game questions for bridal shower.
- What is your spouse’s favorite ice cream flavor?
- What is your spouse’s comfort food/drink
- What important item your spouse always forgets to bring?
- What movie brings your spouse to tears?
- What is your spouse pet peeve?
- Is your spouse a dog or cat person?
- What critter your spouse fears the most?
- Where would your spouse want to travel or live before having kids?
- What is your spouse biggest regret so far?
- What is the most important thing your spouse is giving up for the marriage?
Newlywed game questions are very revealing and fun. It’s even suggested that the interviewer records the entire question and answer portion so the couple can rewatch it every five or ten years and see how much they have changed.
Playing the newlywed game questions can reveal things you’ve always wanted to say or know about your spouse, but never had the chance to discuss, now that you are already engaged or married, there is no more going back. After all, honesty is the best policy.