They say it takes years before you really know someone, even if they are your spouse, close friends, or relatives. If you have just tied the knot, this is the time to catch up with some information you may not know about your new spouse, from personal preferences to their most secret dreams. We encourage you to take this quiz separately and then compare your answers. You may be surprised by what you find out, but you shouldn’t be afraid of taking this quiz. Knowing your partner better makes you more prepared for a happy life together.
1. What is your spouse’s shoe size?
A. 4 - 6.5
B. 7 - 9.5
C. 10 - 12.5
D. 13 or more
2. How many children does your spouse want?
B. 1 or 2
C. 3 or 4
D. 5 or more
3. Where did your spouse spend their childhood?
A. In the countryside
B. In the city
C. In the suburbs
4. What kind of job does your spouse prefer?
A. Working at home
B. Working in a large office
D. Working directly with people
5. What was your spouse’s first job?
B. Intern at a prestigious firm
D. Administrative assistant
6. What colors does your spouse prefer?
A. Red, orange
B. Yellow and golden
C. Green and brown
D. Blue and purple
7. When did your spouse have their first kiss?
A. 13 or younger
B. 14 or 15
C. 16 or 17
D. 18 or older
8. What single word would your spouse use to describe you?
9. What is your spouse’s blood type?
10. How does your spouse relax after a stressful day?
B. Watching movies