One of the most important things in a relationship is intimacy. Together with trust, sex, and commitment, it can be said that it is one of the foundations of a strong healthy relationship. It is very important for a marriage the partners stay intimate and enjoy the relationship as long as possible. Forever is the best, but if you see that some things are not like they used to be, you need to act fast and preserve your marriage. To find out how intimate is your marriage, take this quiz:
1. Do you talk about everything that is happening in your life?
A. Absolutely everything.
B. Most of the things.
C. Some things.
D. We talk about things outside of the home.
2. Do you cuddle and hug before you fall asleep?
A. Every night.
B. Occasionally, yes.
C. Not too much.
3. How often do you have sex?
A. At least three times a week.
B. At least once a week.
C. Once or twice a month.
D. Less than once a month.
4. Do you have secret words in front of the kids to show your desire for your partner?
A. Yes, they are funny, but they work.
B. Just one when we want to signal about having sex.
C. Not really, we just wait when it's clear.
D. No, we rarely have sex anyway.
5. How often you show affection to your partner?
A. More times a day.
B. Once a day.
C. At least once a week.
D. If there is a reason for it.
6. Do you like being naked in front of your partner?
A. I love it.
B. I'm not ashamed.
C. I prefer not to.
D. I don't like it and I'm never naked in front of him.
7. Do you trust your partner?
B. Yes, but not for absolutely everything.
C. I'm always suspicious.
8. Would you ever cheat on your partner?
B. Not likely.
C. Maybe if I meet someone really amazing.
D. Why not, humans are not meant to be monogamous.
9. How would you describe the sex with your partner?
A. It's dynamite.
B. Like a shower.
C. Better than watching the news.
D. A light breeze.
10. What is your favorite place for sex with your partner?
A. When the rush comes in, every place is a good place.
B. I prefer the bed, but the sofa and the couch are also good.
C. The bed.
D. If I have to do it, I don't care where it is as long as it's short and clean.