1. How long have you been in a relationship the longest?
A. 2-3 years
B. 5-10 years
C. More than 10 years
D. Less than 2 years
2. How many serious relationships have you had so far?
C. Over 5
D. More than 10.
3. Do you rush from one relationship to another?
A. No, I am not that kind of person
B. I easily fall in love
C. Yes, I can’t be alone
D. No, on the contrary, I need some time on my own
4. In how many relationships have you been committed?
5. What are your thoughts about marriage?
A. I think it is something that can’t be planned; it just happens
B. It is good with the right person
C. Many things need to match
D. It is no different from a relationship, only harder to get out of.
6. What do you think when you see a couple?
A. I think they are lucky if they look happy.
B. They are disgusting to me
C. I observe how they are treating each other
D. I notice every little sign on their faces
7. Do you feel fulfilled in a relationship?
A. Only if my partner respects my freedom and integrity
B. Usually no, I need much more for that.
C. Sometimes, but I feel that my partner doesn’t understand me completely
D. I feel empty
8. What makes you happy in love?
9. Have you ever been in a relationship with someone when you were not in love?
A. Yes, I thought love would come later
C. I did fall out
10. How did your last relationship end?
A. I broke up, it didn’t go well.
B. I made him break up with me
C. He found a new girlfriend
D. You you left him for someone else