There can be many reasons your relationships do not last and you end up heartbroken. If you feel that your relationships don’t last and that you could be a reason for the same, you have probably started asking yourself,” What is wrong with me, why can't I have a normal relationship?”rnYou may find that you cannot be committed enough for some reason and you have commitment issues. But why? If you want to find out why do you have commitment issues, take the following quiz.
1. How long have you been in a relationship the longest?
A. 2-3 years
B. 5-10 years
C. More than 10 years
D. Less than 2 years
2. How many serious relationships have you had so far?
C. Over 5
D. More than 10.
3. Do you rush from one relationship to another?
A. No, I am not that kind of person
B. I easily fall in love
C. Yes, I can’t be alone
D. No, on the contrary, I need some time on my own
4. In how many relationships have you been committed?
5. What are your thoughts about marriage?
A. I think it is something that can’t be planned; it just happens
B. It is good with the right person
C. Many things need to match
D. It is no different from a relationship, only harder to get out of.
6. What do you think when you see a couple?
A. I think they are lucky if they look happy.
B. They are disgusting to me
C. I observe how they are treating each other
D. I notice every little sign on their faces
7. Do you feel fulfilled in a relationship?
A. Only if my partner respects my freedom and integrity
B. Usually no, I need much more for that.
C. Sometimes, but I feel that my partner doesn’t understand me completely
D. I feel empty
8. What makes you happy in love?
9. Have you ever been in a relationship with someone when you were not in love?
A. Yes, I thought love would come later
C. I did fall out
10. How did your last relationship end?
A. I broke up, it didn’t go well.
B. I made him break up with me
C. He found a new girlfriend
D. You you left him for someone else