1. Does talking about commitment make you feel fidgety?
B. Not sure
2. Do you have trouble committing to a job or a hobby?
A. Yes, I keep changing my decisions
B. Yes, I sometimes change my decisions
C. No, I’m usually sure of the decisions I make
3. Do you think committing to something means limiting yourself?
A. Yes, it’s like being caged
B. Kind of, it takes away my freedom a bit
C. No, it can be freeing and great in its own way
4. Do you think you avoid committing as much as possible?
A. Yes, I always avoid it
B. Yes, I try to avoid it sometimes
C. No, I don’t try to avoid committing to something
5. Have you had successful committed relationships in the past?
A. Yes, all of them have been great!
B. Yes, but only a few
C. No, they all failed
6. Do you think commitment is important in all relationships?
A. Yes, It’s the most important part
B. Yes, but it’s scary!
C. No, commitment is overrated
7. Have you ended your previous relationships just before committing to them?
8. Have your friends often told you that you shrink away from commitment?
A. Yes, many times
B. Yes, a few times
C. No, never
9. Do you find yourself getting more anxious as you think about your future?
10. Do you and your partner often make plans for the future?
A. Yes, all the time!
B. Yes, a couple of times
C. No, almost never