Relationships are what we strive for, whether we are young or old. Some may have even given up because of too many heartaches, others may have given them too many chances. The fact is relationships help us grow and learn about others. Also, a successful relationship tells a lot about individuals than anything else. So, what’s your relationship status? Take our quiz and find out.
1. How long have you been dating that special person in your life?
A. Less than a year
B. For about 6 months
C. More than year
D. More than 2 years
2. Do you believe in marriage?
A. Yes, of course
B. No, not really
C. No, because it would deprive you of your freedom
D. Yes, but only when you are old enough
3. Do you believe in having children with the person you love?
A. Yes, of course. It makes sense this way.
B. Yes, but only when you are financially stable.
C. No, you prefer pets.
D. No, you don't think you will be a good parent.
4. Are you married?
C. Marriage is for suckers.
D. No, but you're hoping to meet someone deserving one day.
5. How many times a month do you think about marriage?
B. Once a month
C. Every day
6. Do you believe in expensive weddings?
A. Yes, because it helps impress the guests.
B. Yes, because it measures how much you love one another.
C. Yes, because it is your time to shine.
D. No, because it's not worth it.
7. What are your plans for the future relationship wise?
A. You plan on meeting someone nice soon.
B. You plan on joining an online dating platform.
C. You plan on reconnecting with an ex soon.
D. You plan on working on yourself before dating anyone.
8. How old should a person be in order to get married?
A. At least 25, because by then they have a clear idea of what they want with their lives.
B. At least 30, because by then you are supposed to be financially stable.
C. At least 40, because at that point you should be mature enough to handle another person.
D. Whenever you feel like getting married because it's all about love.
9. How many times a day do you call your lover?
B. More than once
C. You've lost count
D. You call every 2 to 3 days
10. What’s the best way to solidify a relationship with someone, a year after you started dating?
A. Have a trip together
B. Meet each other's parents
C. Plan the next level of the relationship together
D. After a year, you are normally fed up with the relationship