Everyone in a relationship has a certain level of expectation in terms of pleasure. We find ourselves satisfied with a particular style of relationship or person that we agree to settle with. Sometimes a simple relationship isn't satisfactory enough, when you are want to be married and create a new family.
Often, having a platonic connection isn’t enough for a satisfactory level if you have romantic feelings towards the other person.
What is your level of satisfaction in a relationship? Take this quiz to find out.
1. What do you like about your partner?
A. They are friendly
B. They are romantic
C. They are funny
2. What is it about your partner's personality that you like?
A. Kindness, friendliness, family-centered
B. Generous, intimate, loving
C. Funny, smart, talented
3. What about your partner makes you feel sufficiently satisfied in the relationship?
A. Being family-centered
B. Being a lovebug
C. Being a kind individual
4. What below would satisfy you in a relationship?
A. Having a marriage
B. Having a romantic relationship
C. Having a good friendship
5. What do you think of marriage?
A. I love it and think it is necessary
B. It sounds potentially ideal
C. I am not interested in it
6. Would simply having a platonic relationship be sufficient for you?
7. Would a casual romantic relationship be enough for you?
8. What is your dream scenario?
A. Being married and having children
B. Living out my life as a girlfriend/boyfriend
C. Being friends with them
9. Do you only want to be friends with them?
10. What do you think of casual romantic relationships?
A. They are step one towards a marriage
B. They are ideal and necessary
C. I am not interested