What are your hopes for the future when it comes to relationships? Are you happy with your current ones? Would you change how you handle your love life today if you had the chance? Those are the questions you should ask yourself if you want more chances to have a successful love life. Then, why don't you take a few minutes of your time to complete our relationship quiz today? It might help you in deciding what kind of relationship you should have.
1. Do you like people who are focused and organized?
A. Yes, so they can help you become focused too
B. Yes, because you are focused and organized yourself
C. I’m not sure
D. No, because you'll feel embarrassed about yourself
2. Could you be attracted to people who are financially independent?
B. Yes, because that means fewer bills for yourself
C. No, not necessarily
D. No, because money doesn't fix everything
3. Could you be attracted to people who have very risky lifestyles?
A. It has happened many times in the past and you are still alive
B. Unfortunately, you are more attracted to people who are reckless
C. No way
D. No, you generally go for people who have things going on in their lives
4. Could you stand being around someone who caters a little too much to you?
A. Yes, you like the attention
B. Yes, because you are exactly the same way
C. No, this person would get on your nerves very quick
D. No, that's just not attractive
5. Do you mind spending more time with your lover than your friends?
A. Yes, you do
B. Sometimes you do
C. It depends on what's happening over your friend's house
D. No, not at all
6. Do you have a problem with sharing most of what you’ve got with someone?
A. No, because it's just a relationship
C. Yes, especially when you worked hard for it
D. Some stuff not all of it.
7. Do you like being in a relationship, or do you find them boring?
A. I like being in them
B. I like being in them with a suitable person
C. I don't mind not being in one
D. I don't like being in them
8. Are you in a relationship right now?
A. Maybe, it's on and off all the time
B. Yes, happily
C. No, but I have a crush
D. Nah! I am just dating people
9. What do you like the most in a person?
B. Conversation skills
D. Good looks
10. What kind of relationship would you prefer?
11. How did you meet?
A. At a concert
B. At a party
C. At library
D. In a coffee shop
12. Do you consider yourself unlucky when it comes to love?
A. Yes, sometimes
D. You don't think sorn
13. Have you ever considered yourself to be lucky when it comes to love
A. Yes, very lucky
B. You've been lucky but not all the time
C. No, people don't normally stay
D. No, people always come to you for the wrong reasons.
14. Would you fall in love with someone who reads books all day?
A. Yes, of course
B. Maybe you don't know
C. No, people like this are too boring
D. Yes, because it means that they have fewer chances of cheating
15. Would you fall in love with someone who has several partners?
A. Yes, if this person has a great personality
B. Yes, if this person is good for you
C. No, that goes against your standards
D. No, it will never happenrn