1. Do you still have the same dreams you had before you got married?
A. Yes, of course
B. A few of them
C. No, not anymore
D. You never were a dreamer to begin with
2. Has marriage changed the way you view life?
A. Yes, a lot. You are less enthusiastic about people now.
B. Yes, because now it's more about image
C. Yes, because now it's all about faking a lot
D. No, perhaps that's because your partner and you are very much alike
3. Do you still nurture the same loving feelings towards your spouse?
A. Yes, nothing has changed
B. No, not anymore
D. You are so numbed by the monotony that you don't really know
4. Do you feel resentment towards your lover?
A. Yes, pretty much
B. No, not at all
D. Only when they get on your last nervern
5. Have you lost sleep because of your marital problems?
C. Yes, up to the point where you got very ill
D. No, nothing this crucial
6. Do you often feel like leaving and giving up on everything?
A. Yes, most of the time
B. Yes, sometimes
C. No, you never, ever felt this way
D. If you leave, you'll eventually come back
7. What are your views on divorce?
A. It's a bad thing because it means that you were incapable of respecting your vows.
B. It's great when you've lived like a miserable person for many years
C. It's bad for the kids
D. You don't know what to think about it
8. Do you regret being married to your partner in particular? Did you ever wish it was someone from your past?
A. Yes, you've always wished it was that good-looking girl from college
B. Yes, you've always wished it was your high school sweetheart
C. No, you do not regret, you are very happy with this person
D. No, not at all.
9. Has your life changed for the best, ever since you got married?
B. You think so
C. You want to believe so
D. No, not really
10. Are you happier now that you are married?
A. Yes, pretty much
B. No, not really
C. Sometimes everything is wonderful, other times things are not that great
D. You were happier before the marriage