Marriage is great, especially for those who get along with their spouse just fine. For others, the dream that started with the beginning of the relationship and the marriage can turn into a nightmare after a while. Some will decide to stay together because there might be too much at stake like common assets; some would stay because their children are still too young and fragile to live through a separation. Overall, there are many reasons why people would prefer to get away from the possibilities of a divorce, and you, what do you think? When do you think it’s the right time to get a divorce? Take our quiz and find out now.
1. Do you still have great conversations with your partner?
B. Most of the time, when you are both in a good mood
C. No, not anymore
D. You used to, but it's been a while since you've both done so
2. Do you still enjoy each other’s presence?
A. Yes, of course
C. Most of the time
D. No, not anymore
3. Do you still consult your spouse before making a decision?
A. Yes, absolutely
C. Only when necessary
D. Not anymore
4. How many times do you fight with your spouse per week?
A. At least 5 times
B. At least 10 times
C. You've lost count because it happens almost every time you are together
D. You almost never fight with your spouse
5. Do you feel the urge to date someone outside of the marriage?
A. Yes, of course
C. You used to feel this way but not anymore
D. No, you'll never do such a thing
6. Have you been a victim of any sort of violence on behalf of your spouse?
A. Yes, several times
B. Yes, a few times already
C. Maybe verbal abuse but nothing more
D. No, your partner is too sweet to be violent
7. Have you been complaining about each other too often, lately?
A. It is possible, but you don't remember
B. Maybe once or two
C. No, you haven't
8. How many times do you call each other every day?
B. Three times
C. Four times
9. Do you still share the same bedroom with your spouse?
C. Not really
10. Do you still enjoy sex with your partner?
D. Not really