1. Have you ever checked your husband’s phone?
B. Once or twice
D. Yes, I do it often
2. Your husband tells you he’s going to a business trip. What do you do?
A. Enjoy my time alone
B. Think about him every once in a while
C. Feel neglected
D. Call to his hotel to check if he's telling the truth
3. How do you feel when your partner calls to say they will be late at work?
A. Absolutely fine
B. A bit annoyed
D. Angry and jealous
4. Your husband has a new female co-worker – how does this affect you?
A. In no way
B. I feel a bit worried
C. I start to experience anxiety
D. I know he will flirt with her
5. Your husband tells you he is going out tonight with his friends. What is your response?
A. I will miss you!
B. Don't stay out too late!
C. Are you sure that's what you should be doing?
D. Have fun!
6. Would you like to be able to control what your partner is doing?
A. No way
B. A bit
7. You have no idea about your husband’s whereabouts for several hours. Does this bother you?
A. Not at all
B. Just a bit
D. A lot
8. Let’s say you think of checking your partner’s phone. What do you expect to find?
A. Just normal stuff
B. Conversations with female friends
C. Flirting evidence
D. I don't even want to think about it
9. How often do you check your husband’s social media?
A. Almost never
D. Every day
10. What percentage of your partner’s actions do you question?
A. Less than 10
B. Around 25
C. Around 50
D. Towards 100