Who wouldn’t want to be in a happy and healthy relationship? A fulfilling relationship can be a major source of happiness in a person’s life. Similarly, an unhealthy relationship can leave someone feeling miserable. But sometimes, it’s not easy to realize what kind of relationship you’re in.
At times, people ignore the red flags and convince themselves otherwise. It is important to understand where you stand in terms of a healthy relationship.
If somebody asks you, ‘is your relationship healthy’ and you struggle to answer, take this simple quiz to help find out.
1. How do you feel when you are in your partner’s presence?
C. Just usual
2. Does your partner force you into things?
3. Do you and your partner spend time with family and friends?
A. Yes, regularly
D. Not really
4. You present your new colleague of the opposite sexuality to your partner. What is their reaction?
A. Being polite to the person
B. Nothing special
C. Becoming jealous
D. Accusing me of flirting
5. Is your partner supportive of things that you do?
A. A lot
C. Not really
D. On the contrary
6. Do you ever try new things as a couple?
7. You have an issue bothering you. Who do you tell about it first?
A. My partner
B. My family
C. A friend
D. Probably no one
8. You decide to go out with friends one night. How do you think your partner would react?
A. They would wish me to enjoy the time
B. They would miss me
C. They would be a bit unhappy
D. They would be angry
9. You decide to go for a beauty treatment; what, according to you, would your partner think?
A. That I deserve to be pampered
B. Nothing special
C. That it is unnecessary
D. That I spend too much time trying to look nice
10. What kind of negative behavior do you disapprove of in your partner?
A. Not listening to me
C. Calling me names
D. Being physically violent
11. How much does your partner take care of you when needed?
A. Very much
B. They help when I ask
C. Bare minimum
D. They think I can take care of myself
12. What does your partner think about your career and goals?
A. They motivate me
B. They approve of them
C. They're unstirred
D. They ask me to be realistic
13. How much does your partner listen to you when you discuss important things?
B. Enough to answer in ‘yes’ or ‘no’
C. They ask me to cut it short
D. They don’t have time to listen
14. How dependent are you on your partner?
A. Just for my romantic needs
B. Not much
C. Pretty much
D. Very much
15. Does your partner show you respect?
A. Yes, always
B. Yes, mostly