One must admit that some stay in relationships, not knowing why. No one can blame them since it’s always hard to have hopes to find love if we’ve spent too much time in one relationship. Healthy relationships where love guides your move and lead you to respect and grow with your partner, are worth it. The other ones are simply not worth trying for too long. So, do you think you are in a healthy relationship? Take our quiz and find out now.
1. Do you see yourself as a nurturing person?
C. No, you are more about money
D. You only nurture your lust
2. Do you consider yourself as a good listener when it comes to your
C. Only when it’s about money
D. Only when it’s about trying new things in the bedroom
3. How deep is your love for your partner?
A. Very deep
B. You are very devoted to them
C. As long as the money flows your love is guaranteed
D. As deep as your love for sex
4. How deep is your love for your partner?
A. Three times a week
B. Five times a week
C. More than times
D. Whenever you got time because you are always on a plane for business purposes
5. Do you still communicate with your partner when you are not together?
D. Yes, through sexy videos
6. Do you like giving gifts to your partner?
A. Yes, of course and expensive ones
C. When necessary
D. Yes, as long as it’s sex toys or lingerie
7. What do you talk about with your partner most of the time?
A. Life in general
B. Money and more money
C. You talk about your future together
D. You talk about sex
8. How do you see your partner?
A. As a very productive partner
B. As a sex addict
C. As the love of your life
D. As a great companion
9. What unites you to your partner?
B. Your ability to communicate with one another with ease
C. Your love for one another
D. Your ability to invest
10. What is your biggest interest in life?
D. Pleasures of the flesh