Challenges are part of life. They come our way, distort our plans and sometimes mess things up. Our relationships are also not given an exception when challenges attack.
Irrespective of the challenges we face, we must always find a way to face them and not let them destroy our relationship.
How well do you cope with challenges in your relationship? Come along and take this quiz to find out.
1. How emotionally stable are you?
A. Somewhat stable
B. Not very stable
C. Very stable
2. Do you encourage your partner?
A. Yes, I mostly do
B. Not really
3. What do you think about challenges in relationship?
A. They test it
B. They break it
C. They strengthen it
4. How long do you hold grudges against your partner?
A. Just a short while
B. For quite a long while
C. Not for long
5. What is the main dealbreaker for you in a relationship?
6. When was the last time you both went for therapy together?
A. A month ago
B. A year ago
C. A week ago
7. What is the main cause of the challenges you face?
B. Poor communication
C. Little arguments
8. What do you think is sustaining your relationship?
9. Do you regularly evaluate your relationship?
A. I don’t think so
B. No, I don’t
C. Yes, I do
10. Do you think your relationship is worth fighting for?
B. No it is not
C. Yes, it is