It is often said that what drives people to excel in life is their passion, well, when it comes to love it is also the truth. Those who have once fallen madly in love can confirm that love is quite different than any other emotion. It is unique because it is quite deep as it makes everything else not matter until you get the object of your passion. It puts you at work all the time because you can’t help but to think about this desired person and it also keeps you busy trying to please and seduce the object of your affection. So, are you a passionate person? If yes, take our quiz now.
1. Which language do you think expresses passion the most?
2. Which city of the world makes you want to be passionate again
D. New York
3. What type of person is worthy of having someone being passionate about them?
A. A Hard worker
B. An actor
C. An artist
D. Anyone should be able to inspire this into someone
4. How long does it take you to accomplish something that you like?
A. A day
5. What is your favorite trait in people?
C. Hard work
D. Being knowledgable
6. How old is your current relationship?
A. A year old
B. A month old
C. Weeks old
D. More than a year
7. What are you the most passionate about?
8. Which on screen couple is the true definition of passion?
A. Kylie Minogue and Jason Donovan
B. Mr and Mrs Smith
C. John Smith and Pocahontas
D. Lois and Clarke
9. Which famous book about love screams “passion” to your ears?
A. Romeo and Juliet
C. Games of Thrones
D. Summer of 42
10. If you were very disgusted with the current world, in what era would you prefer living?
A. The 1920's
C. The European Renaissance
D. The Middle Ages