In a time when half of the marriages in the US end up in divorce, it’s easy to understand that people believe less in the idea of marriage. These days, not getting married and choosing not to start a family is no longer a peculiar thing, and people won’t openly call a spinster a woman who is well past her 30s and not married. What about you, do you still believe in marriage? Take this quiz to find out if this institution is dead for you!
1. Do you ever feel you are not meant to get married?
2. Do you have problem with compromise?
A. Not at all
B. A bit
C. I'd say yes
D. Absolutely, I can't stand giving in to another person
3. What are relationships for you?
A. A way to fulfill your life
B. Something natural
C. A thing that everyone does
D. More trouble than they're worth
4. Do you find weddings ridiculous?
A. Not at all, anyone can organize a wedding suiting their taste
B. A bit, but I can get over that
D. Yes, who cares about weddings colors and linen types?
5. Can you imagine being with the same person for the rest of your life?
A. Yes, it is exactly what I want
B. Depends on the person
C. Not really
D. Are you talking about prison here?
6. What is the most important value for you from the following list?
7. Do you want to live life traditionally?
A. Yes, the idea makes me feel comfortable
B. Yes, mostly
C. I am not sure
D. No, in fact I am considering backpacking around the world
8. Do you feel comfortable talking about personal finances with another person?
B. Mostly yes
C. Not really
D. No, I don't feel like talking about the electric bill with anyone
9. Have you ever wanted to change the way your partner is?
B. Just a bit
C. Yes, but not completely
D. Yes, it happened with most of my partners
10. Can you tell your partner he is being ridiculous – for instance, that their karaoke singing is terrible?
A. Yes, and he or she shouldn't be bothered by that
B. Yes, but not directly
C. I kind of fear the idea
D. No, it gives me the creeps