It’s no secret that society puts a lot of pressure on men and women to settle down. There is even the “biological clock” theory, which many people buy into. People around can make it seem like everyone is doing the right thing by getting married. You might be one of those people who has waited for marriage since childhood, planning out your perfect wedding in your head while waiting for the right partner? Do you like the idea of marriage, but aren't sure if it's for you? Or are you one of those people who would rather be set on fire than commit to one person for the rest of their lives? Take this ‘what percentage wife material are you’ quiz and figure out whether you fit the bill!
1. Are you the dominant or submissive partner in a relationship?
A. I’m more dominant
B. I’m more submissive
C. I can be either, based on the situation
2. How many children would you like to have?
A. Two or three
B. One will be fine
3. What kind of parent do you think you will be?
4. What's the most valuable thing you contribute to a romantic relationship?
5. Are you quick to anger?
B. My temper is uncontrollable sometimes
C. Not really
6. Do you find yourself having trouble letting go of past relationships?
B. I'm not sure
7. If you were getting married, where would you like your ceremony to take place?
8. What keeps a marriage alive?
B. Keeping things exciting
C. Never giving up
9. Which couple do you look up to as a marriage role model?
A. Beyoncé and Jay Z
B. Oprah Winfrey and Stedman Graham
C. Johnny Cash and June Carter Cash
10. How many serious relationships have you had?
A. Three or more
C. I have never had a serious relationship