Relationships can be enriching as they can also be toxic for some. Unfortunately, getting a divorce has been a nightmare for many, especially for men. They risk losing their wealth, their children, and also their sanity. But what would you be ready to go through in order to have some peace of mind as an individual? Is a marriage worth fighting for, when a wife has become more toxic? Take our quiz and find out what you should do.
1. How many times a week do you fight with your wife?
C. All the time
D. You hardly fight with her
2. Who normally starts the confrontation in your couple?
C. Both of you
D. Nobody because you hardly fight
3. What is the source of your argument?
4. What do you feel when you look at your wife?
A. You are disgusted
B. You are sad
5. Are you still intimate with your wife?
A. Yes, of course
B. Yes, once a week
C. Yes, twice a week
D. No, not really
6. Do you still share the same room with your wife?
C. Yes, especially when there are no fights
D. Yes, because after all, you bought that bed
7. How many times do you think about divorce?
A. All the time
B. At least once a week
C. At least once a month
8. Who do you think will be the loser if you divorce your wife?
A. Nobody because we all wish things could end soon
C. Both of you
9. What do you risk losing if you ever filed for divorce?
A. Your money
B. Your kids
C. Your car
D. Not much
10. How urgently do you feel like divorcing your wife?
A. Like within the next days
B. Within the next week
C. Possibly next year
D. You are in no rush because everything is fine for now