You cannot come into a marriage and think that you have all the answers to the problems that are often common to marriages. Communication between you and your partner is good but seeking help from outside of your marriage is also great. So, what do you think about trying our couples counseling quiz? Try it and find out more about how to maintain a great relationship.
1. Who is the wisest in the couple?
B. Your partner
C. You party too much that's maybe why you are not very wise
D. No one!
2. What do you enjoy doing together?
A. Watching movies together
B. Cooking together
C. Having dinner with friends
D. Shopping together
3. Do you think you could survive a breakup with your partner?
A. No, not really
C. Not if they are the one who decided to break up
D. Yes, because you are fed-up with the relationship anyway
4. How long do you think your relationship will last?
A. Many years
B. Six months
C. Three months
D. A year
5. How often have you ever thought of having babies?
A. You think about it all the time
B. At least twice a year
C. You do so, when you see children outside
D. Almost never
6. How often do you call your in-laws?
A. Once a week
B. Every day
D. Several times during the week
7. How often are you intimate with your partner?
A. Every night
B. A few times during the week
C. A few times during the month
D. It's been awhile since you've been intimate with your partner
8. Who is more open minded in the relationship?
D. You've never really thought about it
9. Who makes most financial decisions in the relationship?
C. The both of you
D. You don't really deal with your finances together
10. Who is the most judgmental in your couple?
B. Your partner
C. You can both be very judgmental
D. You are both very shy people, so you don't really like to judge