You cannot come into a marriage and think that you have all the answers to the problems that are often common to marriages.
Communication between you and your partner is good but seeking help from outside of your marriage is also great.
So, what do you think about trying our Couples’ Counseling quiz? Try it and find out more about how to maintain a great relationship.
1. Who is the wisest in the couple?
B. Your partner
C. You party too much that's maybe why you are not very wise
D. No one!
2. Have you and your partner become indifferent to each other?
A. Only when it comes to finances
B. Yes, we don’t spend a lot of time together
C. Yes, mostly. We prefer not listening to each other
3. Do you and your partner lie and keep secrets from each other?
A. Yes, financial secrets
D. All the time
4. Does your relationship lack intimacy?
5. What do you enjoy doing together?
A. Watching movies together
B. Cooking together
C. Having dinner with friends
D. Shopping together
6. Have you or your partner been unfaithful at any point?
C. A couple of times
7. Have you and your partner been dishonest to each other when it comes to finances?
8. Do you think you could survive a breakup with your partner?
A. No, not really
C. Not if they are the one who decided to break up
D. Yes, because you are fed-up with the relationship anyway
9. How long do you think your relationship will last?
A. Many years
B. Six months
C. Three months
D. A year
10. How often have you ever thought of having babies?
A. You think about it all the time
B. At least twice a year
C. You do so, when you see children outside
D. Almost never
11. How often do you call your in-laws?
A. Once a week
B. Every day
D. Several times during the week
12. How often are you intimate with your partner?
A. Every night
B. A few times during the week
C. A few times during the month
D. It's been awhile since you've been intimate with your partner
13. Who is more open minded in the relationship?
D. You've never really thought about it
14. Who makes most financial decisions in the relationship?
C. The both of you
D. You don't really deal with your finances together
15. Who is the most judgmental in your couple?
B. Your partner
C. You can both be very judgmental
D. You are both very shy people, so you don't really like to judge