To begin, what is the distinction between attraction, love, and desire? They may appear to be the same at times, but there is a significant difference.
When you are interested in someone, you find them physically, emotionally, or mentally appealing. Desire is the act of being interested in someone solely for sexual reasons. And love is an intense feeling of deep affection for another person.
Let's get to the good stuff now! Here's a ‘Is It Attraction, Desire or Love quiz’ to determine whether what is it that you truly feel.
1. Does this person appear to be your ideal partner?
A. Yes, this is the person I've been looking for
B. No, it's a complete surprise with features I'm unfamiliar with
C. As physically, yes
2. What feelings does it elicit in you?
B. They turned me on
3. How long have you known each other?
A. More than six months
B. Just met
C. It feels like an eternity
4. What do you find most appealing about them?
A. Every detail about them
B. Their amazing body
5. You have an extra ticket for the Mars colony. Would you be willing to share this with them?
A. Of course
B. It would be nice to hang out all the time; perhaps we could raise beautiful children for the next generation
C. Haha, no
6. What is your role in their lives?
A. Being an amazing partner
B. Being a good friend
C. I have no role fn
7. Do you believe you have similar life goals?
A. I guess yes
B. Maybe, but there is no importance from my side
C. Not sure
8. Is this love at first sight? Or, to put it another way, do you believe in love at first sight?
A. Yes, and it is possible
B. I don't believe in such things, but it could be true
C. All I know is that there are some sparks between us
9. How frequently do you see each other?
A. Very often
B. Every now and then
C. We’ve never met yet
10. Lastly, Do they take the lead in your fantasy world?
A. Yes, in a happy love story
B. Yes, in an impossible love story
C. Yes, sparks fly in the air in this wild erotic love story