Embarking on the journey of marriage presents a crucial decision: Should you follow the path of tradition with an arranged marriage or seek the uncharted territory of a love marriage? Everyone has different ideas of relationships; similarly, the same method may not work for everyone. Are you more of an arranged marriage person or a love marriage person? Or are you both? Take this quick quiz to find out what your ideal marriage path is!
1. When you like someone, do you usually prefer to make the first move?
B. It depends on the situation
2. Do you believe in soulmates?
B. Not sure
3. Do you like making decisions?
C. Not actually
4. Is your family’s disapproval a deal breaker?
B. To an extent
C. No, I don’t care what my family thinks
5. What kind of a person are you?
A. I’m very spontaneous and passionate
B. I’m organized, but can be a little chaotic
C. I like planning ahead and sticking to it
6. What do you think should be the main reason to get married?
A. Love, of course!
B. Equal parts love and stability
C. Stability and companionship is the main reason
7. Is your main aim of marrying to one day have children?
A. No, that’s just a bonus
B. Somewhat yes
C. That’s the only reason- what else could there be?
8. Do you think there’s someone out there for everyone?
A. Yes, absolutely
B. Maybe, I'm not sure
C. No, I don’t think there is
9. Do you believe making compromises in a marriage is more important than compatibility?
A. Compatibility above all else
C. Making compromises is the way to go
10. How open are you to the idea of getting to know someone over time before marriage?
A. Very open; I believe in taking the time to build a strong connection
B. Somewhat open, I can see the value in both approaches
C. Not very open, I prefer a more direct approach
11. How do you handle unexpected challenges in a relationship?
A. I prefer addressing them with open communication and emotional support
B. I adapt my approach based on the situation, sometimes directly, sometimes through compromise
C. I tend to rely on established strategies and family advice
12. What role do your personal feelings play in your decision-making process?
A. They play a significant role; I trust my emotions to guide me
B. It depends on the situation; I consider both emotions and practicality
C. I prioritize practicality and external advice over personal feelings
13. What’s the most important quality you look for in a partner?
C. Sense of responsibility
14. How much influence do your parents or guardians have in your life choices?
A. Their influence is minimal; I make decisions largely independently
B. Their influence is moderate; I value their input but make my own choices
C. Their influence is substantial; I consider their guidance crucial
15. What's your view on the concept of romance in a long-term relationship?
A. I believe in nurturing and keeping romance alive throughout the relationship
B. I see the importance of romance, but I also recognize the practical aspects of a partnership
C. I prioritize companionship and stability over romantic gestures