1. When you like someone, do you usually prefer to make the first move?
B. It depends on the situation
2. Do you believe in soulmates?
B. Not sure
3. Do you like making decisions?
C. Not actually
4. Is your family’s disapproval a deal breaker?
B. To an extent
C. No, I don’t care what my family thinks
5. What kind of a person are you?
A. I’m very spontaneous and passionate
B. I’m organized, but can be a little chaotic
C. I like planning ahead and sticking to it
6. What do you think should be the main reason to get married?
A. Love, of course!
B. Equal parts love and stability
C. Stability and companionship is the main reason
7. Is your main aim of marrying to one day have children?
A. No, that’s just a bonus
B. Somewhat yes
C. That’s the only reason- what else could there be?
8. Do you think there’s someone out there for everyone?
A. Yes, absolutely
B. Maybe, not sure
C. No, I don’t think there is
9. Do you believe making compromises in a marriage is more important than compatibility?
A. Compatibility above all else
C. Making compromises is the way to go
10. What’s the most important quality in a partner?
C. Sense of responsibility