One must admit that being single is fun until we become very lonely and feel like settling down. On the other hand, people that are in relationships sometimes end up regretting being in their relationships because they find out a bit too late that they are incompatible with their partner. So, do you think you are ready for a relationship? Or do you think you are too unstable and too busy to start one? Take our quiz and find out.
1. What normally attracts you to a relationship?
D. The lack of sex
2. What scares you about relationships?
A. Losing your mind
B. Losing your personality
C. Losing your smile
3. Who is your dream lover?
A. Brad Pitt
B. Someone who looks like a Greek God
C. Someone with great sexual abilities
D. Someone who spends money like it is nothing
4. What song reminds you of love?
A. "Life on Mars" by Davie Bowie
B. "Sexual Healing" by Marvin Gaye
C. "Careless Whisper" by George Michael
D. "We belong together" by Mariah Carey
5. How do you handle fights with your lover?
A. Very bad
B. Like a "pro"
C. Normally after the fight you try to work things out
D. You just leave and never come back
6. What is your biggest dream in life?
A. To become a writer
B. To marry the love of your life
C. To finally have a baby
D. You don't really know
7. How would you rank your relationship in terms of priorities?
A. It comes first
B. It comes second
C. It comes third in line
D. You don't really rank stuff like that, so you don't really know
8. How long was your most recent relationship?
A. A year
B. 3 months
C. 6 months
D. A week
9. Do you tell everything to your lover?
D. Absolutely not
10. Are you faithful to your lover?
B. Of course, you are
D. Only when they deserve it