Mature women are hot! There is definitely something in them that makes them so sexually attractive. Maybe it’s their confidence, their experiences or maybe the overall package that makes them very attractive. In fact, most men in their 20’s have older women crushes or have already pursued a relationship with one.
Older women are definitely confident, they know what they want and they already have enough experience that they won’t settle for anything less. So, if you’re eyeing on someone older than you and you want to make sure that she won’t forget you, check out these amazing tips on how to satisfy an older woman sexually.
Check your sexual stamina
Before you get too excited in making your older woman moan in bed, you should check how long you can endure feisty sex. Older women want sex that isn’t just playful or passionate, they want their man to last longer in bed and they won’t be shy to let you know if ever you disappoint them.
Can you last from 10 – 15 minutes? Can you keep up the pace? If so, then you’ve already got the edge but if not, there are tips to help strengthen your sexual stamina.
- Be fit and work out. This may sound ordinary but building resistance will definitely work out in bed.
- Experiment with different sex positions and not just to show off but because this will change the feeling of you inside her. It will keep you excited for a long time but also give you time off so you can last longer.
- Take your time, enjoy every thrust, and don’t be in a hurry! You’re definitely not in a race and so is she. Remember, an older woman knows what she wants and you have to keep up!
Good communication is also foreplay
This may not be something that you’d expect but older women want a good conversation. Believe it or not, a good conversation can attract and can make you so attractive. You might wonder why this is a part of ways on how to satisfy an older woman sexually, the thing is, if you know how to strike a good conversation and you actually listen to her. She will be both comfortable and this will give you a way to get connected.
One important caution, don’t pretend to listen, this won’t work and she’ll find out sooner or later that you’re just making a way to get her in bed.
Relax, listen and ask questions.
We’re just getting started here; there are also different types of conversations that you can apply. The first one is the regular conversation that we just stated and the intimate conversations that you can do during and after sex. Here are the differences:
- Regular conversation is where you get to know each other, it’s where you listen about your plans, dreams and even sharing of your past experiences is also acceptable. Open up but also be there to listen.
- The passionate conversation usually happens while you’re doing it. You read this right; it’s not just moaning and oohs that will happen. Talk dirty if you like or just whisper enticing words that will ignite more pleasure to your partner. Call her name, ask her if it’s good, and say what you want to do to her. Use your sexiest voice. Don’t be shy!
- The after-sex conversation is something you do to bond, ask her if she loved it, if she wants to request something else next time or maybe you can ask her about her fantasies and how you can try them out. Make her feel comfortable that she can open up to discuss her deepest sexual fantasies.
Have an open mind for exciting experiences
An older woman has their fair share of experiences not just from relationships but also with sex.
Dating an older woman also means that you have to be open to trying our sexual fantasies and role-plays.
If she asks you if you want to try out adult toys, role-plays and such – be open to the idea of trying them out.
If she’s telling you this, then it means you’re good in bed and she wants to do more things with you. It’s even okay if it’s your first time but it’s also great if you have an idea.
Be a foreplay expert
One thing to remember is that older women love foreplay and we mean lots of it. Gone are the days where she’d want quick and wild sex. Now, it’s all about passion and enjoyment.
Take time to slowly ignite her erogenous zones, kiss her, understand her body and don’t be afraid to take charge and show her what you’ve got.
An older woman won’t be impressed with someone who can’t go all the way, so be that man and show her how an expert you are in foreplay. Make her moan and make her go crazy with pleasure!
Be the man
While older women are confident and independent, they want a man to be in control in bed. Show her how it’s done; move her slowly to how you want her to be positioned. Never ask her if it’s okay to do this or that, rather maneuver her body to how you want it to work. Take control of how you pleasure her. Stop asking if you’re doing it right, you’re definitely not a student here unless it’s for role-playing. You’d definitely see if she likes what you’re doing so stop if you see that she’s not enjoying it.
Lastly, don’t be shy. Older women can be quite intimidating so you have to go past that part and start alluring her into who you are and what you can offer. Would you be able to know how to satisfy an older woman sexually if you’re not sure of yourself? You can’t, so you have to work on yourself first before you can be confident that you can have the woman that you like. Dating older women is both exciting and challenging and that’s what makes it so amazing in many terms.