imagine that you've met someone who appears to be too good to be true. They are charming and confident, and you share a plethora of interests. But you quickly realize that things aren't as they appear. In this imaginary scenario, let's think about what would happen.
Are they Psychotic? So let's find out Who is your Psychotic lover quiz! Let's
1. On your dining table, a box of sweets was wrapped. It appears to be delectable. What exactly are they?
A. White chocolate with caramel glaze
B. Dark chocolate and liquorice.
C. Gummies with jam inside.
2. What is their biggest trauma?
A. Childhood neglect.
B. Natural disasters such as earthquakes, tsunamis, fires, etc.
C. itary combat.
3. Have this mysterious lover ever had reveal themselves to you?
A. No, that’s why they are mysterious
B. Just once
C. Yes, because I’ve already known them in person
4. You discover a gift left for you on your doorstep. What exactly is it?
A. Black roses
B. A creepy kitchen knife
C. An emerald ring
5. Is this person following you?
B. Not sure
C. No, I don’t think so
6. What would be this person's favorite color?
7. Is this lover attractive?
A. Yes, a lot!
B. Kind of
C. No, not my type
8. What aspect of your traits did this person fall madly in love with?
A. To my innocence
B. To my beauty
C. To my sexuality
9. Does this person have superpowers?
B. I don’t think so
C. No, have not
10. Lastly, would you attempt to heal this lover?
A. They cannot be cured!
B. I would try at least once
C. They are dangerous, so I should stay away from them