1. What is the most important thing in life for you?
2. What do you expect from a lover?
A. To spend for you
B. To buy your love
C. To be like a father figure to you
D. To love you forever more
3. What is the biggest virtue to have in a relationship?
4. What would be your biggest loss when it comes to relationships?
A. Losing money
B. Wasting your time
C. Being abused
D. Being misunderstood
5. Are you presently happy with your relationship?
A. Yes, very much
C. No, not really
D. No, not a chance
6. Have you found your soulmate?
A. Yes, definitely
C. No, not yet
D. No, and you don't need to
7. Do you often go out on dates to find the perfect match?
A. Yes, all the time
C. No, because you are scared to meet someone crazy
D. No, you are not really into these kind of stuff
8. Does your love find you interesting?
B. Yes, and that's because you have a huge sense of humor
C. Not really, because they found you boring
D. Not really, and why should you care?
9. Do you find your lover funny?
B. Yes, especially when around friends
C. That's part of the reason you've fallen in love with them
D. No, not at all
10. Are you looking forward to getting married with your lover?
A. Yes, of course
B. Yes, because they are the love of your life
C. Yes, because they are loaded with cash
D. Maybe one day when you are ready