Have you ever been in your room and thought to yourself," I want a great person who would love me for who I am?" And most of all, have you made sure all the people you've been in a relationship with would love you the way you are? The truth is there's no point getting in a relationship if you can't get anything meaningful out of it.
This means that you should get something out of a relationship. It doesn't matter if it's financial gain, emotional support, or any kind of personal gain. So, what do you look for in relationships? Take our What Is Your Ideal Relationship Quiz and find out.
1. What is the most important thing in life for you?
2. What do you expect from a lover?
A. To spend for you
B. To buy your love
C. To be like a father figure to you
D. To love you forever more
3. What is the biggest virtue to have in a relationship?
4. What would be your biggest loss when it comes to relationships?
A. Losing money
B. Wasting your time
C. Being abused
D. Being misunderstood
5. Are you presently happy with your relationship?
A. Yes, very much
C. No, not really
D. No, not a chance
6. What are your life goals?
A. Haven’t thought about it yet
B. To find life’s spiritual purpose
C. To feel happy in little things in life
D. To be wealthy
7. What are certain qualities that you’d like in your partner?
A. There’s no list
B. Be spiritually inclined
C. They are always around for emotional support
D. They should be financially stable
8. What is one flaw in the person or partner you can’t forgive?
A. There’s not such flaw
B. They lack direction in life
C. They are not supportive
D. They are broke
9. What is your ideal place to go on a first date?
A. Anything will do
B. Book cafe
10. Would you date someone who isn’t your type?
A. Sure, I am open to anything
B. It depends on the person
C. I can make a few exceptions
D. Not at all
11. Have you found your soulmate?
A. Yes, definitely
C. No, not yet
D. No, and you don't need to
12. Do you often go out on dates to find the perfect match?
A. Yes, all the time
C. No, because you are scared to meet someone crazy
D. No, you are not really into these kind of stuff
13. Does your love find you interesting?
B. Yes, and that's because you have a huge sense of humor
C. Not really, because they found you boring
D. Not really, and why should you care?
14. Do you find your lover funny?
B. Yes, especially when around friends
C. That's part of the reason you've fallen in love with them
D. No, not at all
15. Are you looking forward to getting married with your lover?
A. Yes, of course
B. Yes, because they are the love of your life
C. Yes, because they are loaded with cash
D. Maybe one day when you are ready