With Valentine's Day just around the corner, love is in the air! So, have you thought of a smashing proposal idea yet?
If not, it’s time to start brainstorming for some incredible ideas that’ll help you express your love in the best possible way and that’ll better the chances of your proposal getting accepted.
So, without any further ado, take this super easy ‘Valentine's Day Proposal Idea Quiz: How Will You Express Your Love?’ and get incredible proposal ideas just like that!
1. How would you describe your partner?
A. Fancy and sophisticated
B. Simple and down-to-earth
2. What does your partner enjoy the most?
A. Anything simple and low-key
B. Adventurous activities
C. Anything refined and tasteful
3. What kind of a gift makes them most happy?
A. Flowers, chocolates, or soft toys
B. Hiking accessories and similar stuff
C. Fancy gifts like a chic watch, or a bracelet
4. What’s your idea of a perfect date?
A. Hiking together and then kissing atop a mountain
B. Fine dining with some jazz music in the background
C. Walking hand-in-hand along the seashore
5. Which proposal style do you think your partner would appreciate the most?
A. If I go down on a knee in a fancy setting
B. A proposal on a hot air balloon
C. A heartfelt proposal that involves just them and me
6. Which of the following movie’s proposal styles do you think would work with your partner?
A. A simple yet heartfelt proposal as shown in the movie- A Walk to Remember
B. The last adventurous proposal scene as shown in the movie - Letters to Juliet
C. A ‘Sweet Home Alabama’ kind of proposal
7. Your partner is likely to say yes if you—
A. Propose to them in a confident and chivalrous manner
B. Propose to them simply without making a fuss out of it
C. Propose to them in some adventurous way
8. Your partner is likely to turn down your proposal if you….
A. Keep it boring
B. Keep it antiquated
C. Keep it snazzy
9. What location do you think makes an idyllic choice for your proposal?
A. A roof-top fine dining place or a yacht
B. Their balcony or any other modest place
C. Atop a mountain or under the water when we are scuba diving
10. What do you think is the best way to propose to your beloved?
A. Taking their hand in mine and expressing my heartfelt feelings to them
B. Proposing to them that gives them an adrenaline rush
C. Getting down on my knee and proposing to them with a stylish, one-of-a-kind ring