1. You win a large amount of money at the lottery. What do you do with it?
A. I invest it in my children's education
B. I use it to travel around the world
C. I discuss the issue with my spouse first and take a decision together
D. I invest it in a safe manner
2. If you were to go together to some classes, what kind of classes would they be?
A. Child rearing classes
B. Fitness or anything useful
C. Dancing or wine tasting
D. Financial education or something similar
3. What is the number one reason you have married your spouse?
A. To have children
B. To enjoy a mature and rewarding relationship
C. Because I love them very much
D. Because everybody gets married
4. What is your favorite pastime activity?
A. Spending time with kids outside
B. Going out in clubs or to concerts
C. Just being close to my spouse
5. What is the most important life value for you?
6. What are the three things you would take with you on a remote island?
A. Toys, books, and organic food cans
B. Alcohol, my best outfit, sunglasses
C. A bottle of wine, a blanket, and a guitar
D. A lantern, medicines, and an umbrella
7. What is the perfect holiday destination for you?
A. A place where kids are welcome
B. A city with a busy nightlife and lots of shopping venues
C. Paris or a romantic European city
D. Some place with a low criminality rate
8. What would determine you to give your spouse a second chance if he or she cheated on you?
A. Staying together for our children
B. The prospect of taking our relationship to a new level
C. The fear of losing them
D. My need for financial stability
9. What is your opinion on having children?
A. It's my biggest dream!
B. It's not compulsory
C. It's a natural thing to happen when you love someone
D. It's what most people do, so I will probably do it myself
10. What is the most difficult marriage crisis you could imagine?
A. Not having children or dealing with children issues
B. Having a suffocating spouse
D. Becoming homeless or losing your savings