There are twelve zodiac signs grouped into four elements – fire, earth, air, and water. The four elements are different but interdependent, as together they form the natural world.
Let’s say you are a fire sign, like Aries – this doesn’t mean that your best partner is from the same group of zodiac signs. He or she can come from a completely different sign. Take this ‘Which zodiac signs are you most compatible with quiz’ to find out.
1. Where would you like to be invited for a first date?
A. A romantic restaurant
B. The newest place in town
C. Their parents' home
D. Somewhere outdoors
2. What should your partner prioritize besides your relationship?
A. Living the moment
B. Seizing the opportunity
C. Their career
D. Their spiritual life
3. Do you appreciate a partner who expresses their feelings openly?
A. Yes, totally
B. I prefer to see their feelings in their actions
C. No, I like rational people
D. I like sensitive people who have a rich inner life
4. What is your sun sign?
A. Cancer, Scorpio, Pisces
B. Capricorn, Taurus, Virgo
C. Libra, Aquarius, Gemini
D. Aries, Leo and Sagittarius
5. How would your best friends describe you?
D. Going with the flow
6. How do you react to conflicts?
A. I get very angry
B. I avoid conflict as much as I can
C. I listen to the other person
D. I don’t bother much
7. How do you show affection?
A. Big gestures
B. Doing something good for them
C. By being a good listener
D. Being thoughtful
8. What profession should the ideal partner have?
A. Police officer, firefighter
B. Executive, business owner
C. Customer support, facilitator
D. Artist, writer
9. What drawback would you not accept in your partner?
A. Lack of passion
C. Being a day-dreamer
10. What hobbies should your partner have?
11. Where would you like to spend the perfect holiday with your partner?
A. In a popular resort
B. Outdoors doing sports
C. Visiting European cities
D. Somewhere in the mountains in a chalet, alone
12. Which is your favorite romantic comedy?
A. Pretty Woman
B. When Harry Met Sally
C. Notting Hill
D. Love Actually
13. What aspect do you take into consideration first when choosing a partner?
A. Physical aspect
B. Being open-minded
D. Their inner life
14. What kind of temperament should the perfect partner have?
A. Passionate and dynamic
B. Proactive and adventurous
C. Loyal and stable
D. Emotional and sensitive