1. What is your astrological sign?
A. Aries, Leo, or Sagittarius (Fire signs)
B. Scorpio, Cancer, or Pisces (Earth signs)
C. Gemini, Libra, or Aquarius (Air signs)
D. Virgo, Taurus, or Capricorn (Water signs)
2. What is least attractive to you in a partner?
A. Someone who is boring or doesn’t know how to have fun
B. Someone who is not in touch with their feelings and emotions
C. Someone with no ambition or drive
D. Someone who is confusing and inconsistent
3. Which of these best describes what you would enjoy most on a weekend date?
B. Making dinner together and cuddling up to watch a movie
C. Gatherings with family/friends
D. Crafts/projects around the house
4. Which is most important to you in a relationship?
A. Always being able to have fun together
B. Someone who is caring and will always support me and have my back
C. Intimacy and unconditional love
D. Trust and stability
5. Which best describes you?
A. Always down for an adventure. Hate being bored
B. Always willing to help someone in need. Very compassionate
C. Hopeless romantic
D. Very logical and have my life together. I take pride in my successes.
6. Pick one of these qualities for your life partner:
7. Which of these would frustrate you the most in a relationship?
A. Someone who is inconsistent and sends mixed feelings
B. Someone who is emotionally unavailable
C. Someone who lacks a sense of adventure and is more of a homebody
D. Someone who lacks ambition or doesn’t have solid goals
8. Which of these most describes an issue that has affected your past relationships in a negative way?
A. Not feeling supported or like I can depend on them to always have my back
B. A partner always wanting to stay home as opposed to traveling or spending time with friends
C. Intimacy issues
D. Lack of Trust and stability
9. Do you have hopes of settling down soon, or is that something you aren’t ready for?
A. No, I don’t think I am ready just yet
B. Yes, I am definitely ready to meet the right person and settle down
C. I don’t want to rush into anything or get too serious too quickly, but I would like to settle down some time in the near future
D. eventually, I would like to settle down for sure when I meet the right person, and it feels right. I am in no rush.
10. Do you want to have children?
A. Yes, definitely
B. Eventually, I would, but not right away
C. I’m not sure yet
D. I don’t think so