Your emotions are unpredictable, and it's difficult to tell if you've made emotional progress or are still lagging. Because of this, one's evaluation of their emotional maturity is usually not all that accurate. Do you wonder whether you're emotionally mature or not? Take this quiz now.
1. How do you act under stress?
A. I’m always calm and collected
B. I have urges to shiver but I overcome it
C. I have a rush of various emotions
2. Are you capable of keeping relationships?
A. Yes, for a long time
B. For a considerable length, yes
C. My relationships are always ephemeral
3. When someone says something mean, how do you react?
A. I don’t react as I might say something meaner
B. I try to control myself for the most part
C. I reply with anger
4. Do you experience mood swings?
A. No, once in a long while
C. Very often
5. How do you feel about accountability?
A. It breeds progress, it’s very good
B. I’m okay with that
C. It’s useless, my life, my choices
6. How easy is apologizing for you?
A. Very easy, I do it immediately
B. It’s difficult sometimes but I wade through it
C. If I’m right, why apologize?
7. How do you act when you are in trouble?
A. I try to keep a level head and solve the issue
B. It’s hard and I panic but I try my best to resolve it
C. It’s difficult, I can’t seem to help myself
8. How would you react to a break up?
A. I’ll get hurt but will move on
B. It will take me a while to get my emotions under control
C. I might die, lol
9. Are you always regretting your actions?
A. No, I think through my actions before going through with them
B. Not frequently
C. Yes, I act on impulse
10. How much attention do you desire in your relationships?
A. Well, it depends on the situation
B. Can’t really tell
C. A lot of love and attention